Clearance Bargain............Only kidding!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I

iclaudipuss

Guest Shopper
Fabulous prices in the clearance with Tintin today. Just one super duper example: morganite ring bought by moi for £39 about 7 weeks ago, clearance price today, £49. Bargain! Miss it, miss out, as they're so fond of saying.

Oh my! we can all see what bargains there are to be had then....................... these examples are popping up daily now - convinced me totally to not trust Rocks at all any more ...ever again.
btw - who are all the requesters of all the tanze bits (rare rare) that we are promised in this request hour - surely they are as tanzied out as I am

:giggle: @ tintin - I knew he was reminding me of someone!!!!!!

loobi, you beat me to it with your point about that incredibly rare gemstone, tanzanite. It seems to be auctioned every 10 minutes or so, and the screechers, sorry, presenters, make it sound as if we hardly ever see it - who are they trying to kid? I can more or less guarantee that everytime I switch on Rocks or Gems they are auctioning yet another tanzanite item. Dreary, dreary, dreary.

loobi, you beat me to it with your point about that incredibly rare gemstone, tanzanite. It seems to be auctioned every 10 minutes or so, and the screechers, sorry, presenters, make it sound as if we hardly ever see it - who are they trying to kid? I can more or less guarantee that everytime I switch on Rocks or Gems they are auctioning yet another tanzanite item. Dreary, dreary, dreary.

You mean, after buying 3 rings, a pendant, a pair of earings and a loose gem, Tanzanite isn't incredibly rare after all?

I'm gutted! :devil:

You mean, after buying 3 rings, a pendant, a pair of earings and a loose gem, Tanzanite isn't incredibly rare after all?

I'm gutted! :devil:

I know! I saw you buy them all in the same hour! Eeee, you must stop listening to their flannel, Fluffers. Still, tintin keeps telling us that everything's going to crazy clearance prices, so at least you got 7 bargains, eh? I mean, just think what you would have paid for them before the clearance...that's right, about £50 less. By 'eck, you're a canny shopper and no mistake.

Ooooo, Fluffers! Tanzanite bracelet on now, you've still got time to add it to your tanzy haul today.

Triple A tanzy ring on now, Fluffers, get buying! Tintin's just telling us how rare tanzy, is despite having auctioned it at least 3 times during each hour he's been on today. Oh, crikey, you missed it, and he's withdrawn the auction. Ne'er mind, it'll be on during the next hour, I bet...

Oh no! Now the Fluffmeistress will never be able to "make Rocks/Gems TV history", or "tell us your story". Tintin's cockscomb's gone all floppy from the exertion of so much yellin'. xxxxxxxxxx

Ooooo, Fluffers! Tanzanite bracelet on now, you've still got time to add it to your tanzy haul today.

Triple A tanzy ring on now, Fluffers, get buying! Tintin's just telling us how rare tanzy, is despite having auctioned it at least 3 times during each hour he's been on today. Oh, crikey, you missed it, and he's withdrawn the auction. Ne'er mind, it'll be on during the next hour, I bet...

Darn it! .... missed 'em both.

But :wait: I'd forgotten I already have a very rare Tanzanite bracelet in my collection. :blush:

:mysmilie_17: @ Tintin

Right Fluffsters, as IClaudipuss has nominated you as my buyer, I'd like to know whether your refund will cover:-

35 rings
5 earrings (approximately)
6 pendants
12 loose stones

? WHAT?

Send me your dosh hun to:

Meeshoo Finally Flips
Bank of Skintness
Account Name: Tanzanite One - It's Rare
Account Number: 2096 (year expected Tanzanite to run out)

Right Fluffsters, as IClaudipuss has nominated you as my buyer, I'd like to know whether your refund will cover:-

35 rings
5 earrings (approximately)
6 pendants
12 loose stones

? WHAT?

Send me your dosh hun to:

Meeshoo Finally Flips
Bank of Skintness
Account Name: Tanzanite One - It's Rare
Account Number: 2096 (year expected Tanzanite to run out)

Meesh .... I am more than happy to use my 'unexpected' refund to take take them off your hands if it'll help your finances :nod:

...... but, sadly, I don't think it'll even cover one of your five earrings. :giggle:

I really should be a broker, just think what commission I could charge for me services...

Oh, ****** 'ell! Fluffers, tanzanite ring on now! Miss it, miss out, petal. I don't know whether you're aware, cos they never, ever mention it, but it is, apparently, RARE and only found in one place. Quite a large place, I feel, but nevertheless. It's a 'manager's special' so I can virtually guarantee you'll pay about £40 more than usual...bargain!

If all of you who like tanzanite are getting fed up with so many auctions for the stuff imagine how those of us who DON'T like it feel!! *waits to be struck down for such heresy*:whew:

Susie - not sure all of us actually like it. My haul is from a mis-spent youth! :doh:

Yo - are you trying to get Fluffster to buy elsewhere and do yourself out of commission! I dunno, you'd make a lousy broker - the deal hadn't even been concluded!

BB - think it'll be Miss Meeshoo's great great great great great great granddaughter that might benefit (that's if the blinking mine has run out by then of course)!

Fluffster - depends on the size of your phantom refund! If Yo doesn't whip too much commission off us both we might have a deal :handshake:

Don't fret, Meesh, there's method in me madness. I'll have worked Fluffers up into a state of extreme agitation by the time I'm finished, and she'll be offering you all her savings, plus her hubby's, and her next door neighbour's just to get her wee mits on your tanzanite goodies. Leave it to me...You're in good hands...no need to worry. Remember to tell her that it's not fake, it's not perlastic, it's very gerlamorous, and it's RARE. Woof!

Latest posts

Back