Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just waiting for the coffee machine to start pumping out coffee all ver the counter as disaster magnet Mark is the guest expert. That self same coffee machine is £19.99 with free p&p on Amazon
After what he did I cannot believe they invited him back. What he did was dangerous. Clearly, for whatever reasons, he is not thinking ahead, or at all, and that is (pardon the pun) a recipe for disaster. Well, actually, in that unprofessional environment I can well believe he was invited back. When he did turn up again the next morning as if nothing had happened, by doing so, it sums the place up perfectly for me, Run by the immature, and the lacking in any credible long-term television production experience. Probably too much senior presenter power because of that youth culture. And a general belief that they think they are far too smart to get hauled up for anything. Plus a likely belief that their core audience is old, daft, and generally out of touch, and probably would have thought the burning barbecue disaster was a planned sparklers display to liven up yet another dull evening beforehand. The fact that post the incident Mason made no specific reference to what had just gone on, when he should have addressed it, sums up the general view they have of who’s watching. Respecting your audience actually produces much more credible television. People might even buy from you.

Last edited:
After what he did I cannot believe they invited him back. What he did was dangerous. Clearly, for whatever reasons, he is not thinking ahead, or at all, and that is (pardon the pun) a recipe for disaster. Well, actually, in that unprofessional environment I can well believe he was invited back. When he did turn up again the next morning as if nothing had happened, by doing so, it sums the place up perfectly for me, Run by the immature, and the lacking in any credible long-term television production experience. Probably too much senior presenter power because of that youth culture. And a general belief that they think they are far too smart to get hauled up for anything. Plus a likely belief that their core audience is old, daft, and generally out of touch, and probably would have thought the burning barbecue disaster was a planned sparklers display to liven up yet another dull evening beforehand. The fact that post the incident Mason made no specific reference to what had just gone on, when he should have addressed it, sums up the general view they have of who’s watching. Respecting your audience actually produces much more credible television. People might even buy from you.
behave. A presenter makes an outrageous comment? Move on. Something catches fire live on air? Move on. Yesterday's chip paper. And the king of controversy is about to return, talking drivel, giving fake facts and warranties, suggesting the first flexi is the full price "to get it home", pretending whatever he is selling has changed his life, changing his home circumstances and ailments to suit, wooing his gaggle of old ladies who buy his cheap, vulgar stories and shtick.

I will watch for 5 minutes to satisfy myself he hasn't and will never change then switch over.

behave. A presenter makes an outrageous comment? Move on. Something catches fire live on air? Move on. Yesterday's chip paper. And the king of controversy is about to return, talking drivel, giving fake facts and warranties, suggesting the first flexi is the full price "to get it home", pretending whatever he is selling has changed his life, changing his home circumstances and ailments to suit, wooing his gaggle of old ladies who buy his cheap, vulgar stories and shtick.

I will watch for 5 minutes to satisfy myself he hasn't and will never change then switch over.
That's the trouble...they can't move on. They remain sh...every day..

Latest posts

Back