B & W TSV 21st Nov

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
I BET its yet another watch ! They must be soooooo cheap to produce thats why they are always tsvs.

Why do I say this, well JR was wearing one whilst presenting Liz Earle. Black strap, black face with a skulls head in crystals ! ugh ! not for me, the skulls scare the sh... out of me.

Why doesn't he do CLIP ON earrings for a change !

I got the B & W anniversary spinning dial watch. Really nice watch and nice purple leather strap but the leather has started to wear off the strap, so now have to get another strap. Wouldn't buy another watch from B & W

I got the B & W anniversary spinning dial watch. Really nice watch and nice purple leather strap but the leather has started to wear off the strap, so now have to get another strap. Wouldn't buy another watch from B & W

SNAP! Also had the purple one, and the colour came off the strap quite quickly (and it's not like I wear it everyday either). Have just replaced with a black one.
Think this was quite common with that watch, as was mentioned frequently in the reviews on the web site.
So beware people if the TSV is a watch.

I was hoping that the TSV would be the necklace on the recent newsletter...DebbieF is wearing a sparkly necklace on the Ojon show now...could this be it??

oh no, that's a shame..they've had a few watch tsv's lately from different brands...i liked the look of that necklace...nevermind, money saved for a while longer!

Funny isn't it, that nearly all the watches that Simon W has in his inventory are tsv's. Wonder if its because they can be mass produced so cheaply for the numbers required for a tsv., i.e. a thirty odd pound watch made for a couple of quid and all he has to design is the face with a few crystals ! not like designing a necklace and earrings job !

It could be worse - it could be one of his atrocious plastic handbags ugh ! ugh ! ugh ! I see they keep banging out the last effort - the quilted shoulder bag, despite all the horrendous reviews.

oh no, that's a shame..they've had a few watch tsv's lately from different brands...i liked the look of that necklace...nevermind, money saved for a while longer!

Could still end up being a Xmas surprise next Sunday! I think quite a lot of his more expensive pieces will end up on easy pay - a lot of Kipling were yesterday!

oh how disappointing I was hoping it was the necklace they showed in the November newsletter...my money will definately be safe if it is a watch!

OOPS UPDATE

Sunday’s B&W TSV is the perfect statement necklace for all your Christmas party outfits, and is a great gift idea too (we’d be very happy bunnies if this appeared under the tree!). It comes in Green, Blue, Purple and Black so you can choose the colour that suits you best.

oooh now im excited...i hope it is no too pricey too as would like to treat myself x

Has Julia got it wrong regarding the TSV being a watch ?

Email from Simon :

QVC TSV Sunday 21st November

We are extremely excited to present another amazing
TSV for you this Sunday the 21st November!

The fun kicks off from Saturday the 20th November at Midnight
with the launch of the TSV.

This amazing Faceted Glass Necklace is available in
Blue, Purple, Green and Black.

The QVC code you will need on the day is 338468.

We then have shows on Sunday the 21st from:

11am – 12pm
1pm – 2pm
4pm – 5pm
7pm – 8pm
10pm – 11pm

We then have even more shows on:

Sunday 28th November

Couture Jewellery Show

12pm – 1pm
6pm – 8pm

Monday 29th November

B&W World of Accessories

3pm – 4pm
9pm -10pm

Tuesday 30th November

1pm – 2pm
7pm – 9pm

Our TSV’s are always a sellout so don’t miss it!

See you on Saturday at midnight! Take care!

Love Simon

Attachments

• tsv_sunday_21_product_pix.jpg
    tsv_sunday_21_product_pix.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 163
Yet another day of vastly overpriced crystal encrusted cr*p then...

LOL, yes I am sure it will be just that! No offence intended to B&W fans. I like the butterflies etc...

I bought my daughter a pair of Union Jack earrings and they cost me £28 (plus p&p). I am a Swede and she has a pair of very similar quality earrings with my flag on them, plus the most ugly crystal Moose hanging from them - now we are talking classy!! She will like being able to wear one of each flag!

I must say though, I was expecting better quality than these have turned out to be. I mean they are better than what we see at the market but they are way over priced.

Does Julia Roberts always present B&W? I have only ever watched a couple of these presentations and it was her both times!

Inge xx

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back