Alison Young ring

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Breeze

Registered Shopper
Just last Thursday when this ring was on air there were only about four sizes left in stock so I ordered one as a present that I hope will fit.
Today, when it hasn't yet arrived, virtually every size is in stock!

THere was a thread on here a couple ofweeks ago about that ring and how they wouldn't be getting any more stock in and all of a sudden, all sizes are now available??

Yes, most odd. I have been telling all those that have fancied mine to look online quicky as they only had the small sizes when I ordered. The ring gets LOTS of compliments, and the best type of compliment ever - when you catch them taking a sneaky peek and they don't say anything, hehe! Sales assistants love it, even had a very nice gentleman in John Lewis compliment me on it. As I was spending a small fortune on Chanel at the time I thanked him and let him think it was real :devil: rather than blurb out that it's "only QVC". I'm too honest for my own good :confused: haha!

By the way Queen Bee - it looks fab on you! I wear mine on my wedding finger too. Amazed at how many people think it's tantamount to devil worshipping to remove your original wedding ring! I have a few rings I substitute mine with, they think I am very weird!!

Last edited:
Amazed at how many people think it's tantamount to devil worshipping to remove your original wedding ring! I have a few rings I substitute mine with, they think I am very weird!!

I wear all manner of rings on my wedding ring finger. It started because I couldn't wear any rings for about 6 months without a reaction and then a experimented with my wedding band (gold), silver, epiphany etc and now I wear any ring I fancy. For my first marriage the rings never came off til it was all over...made no difference to the marriage. This time around we've been married 17 years this saturday...still the rings made no diff!

Jude xx

About 3 years ago I bought a solitaire diamonique ring. I decided to take off my excisting engagement ring(3 diamonds, nothing wrong with it, just fancied a change!) ......................

Oh..........big mistake, can't believe how much DH moaned.
So i'm afraid my AY ring has to go on the other hand.....but it still looks brill!!:wave:

Latest posts

Back