Craig is telling porkies again.............

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

dottiebird

Registered Shopper
Okay, I know I was banging on about Michaela telling porkies on the Yankee Candle TSV, but I have been watching Craig making a prat of himself with Her Majesty Kelly Hoppen.......................firstly he was stating that all his bedlinen was cream/white, and then later on he said (stupid idiot) "at the moment my bedlinen is RED:doh:.

I have lost the will to live now:yawn:

It's such a pity that QVC isn't shown on "It'll Be Alright On The Night" with Dennis Norden.....................OMG they could have a winner here:handshake:

even better..at the start of the 1pm rerun, she said "ok lets go for another another 60 grand" geez, stupid woman, doesnt she realize we can hear her!!

It IS true what they say: you just can't buy class.

Mind you, QVC wouldn't know class even if it was available in 4 easy payments. :tongue:

Craig is telling porkies again.............

I refuse to watch the prat (both of them in this instance) I have no time for him or KH.

Off with both their heads!!!!!! :nod:
mysmilie_55.gif

Just watching bits of the 8a.m re-run to see as if they as awful as you say they are! YES!!!! fawning Craig, giggle, giggle & Ms frozen face, prob due to all the Botox? Ordinary stuff at high prices. All this Kelly Hoppen 'look' & lets hear it one more time for the PURPLE cushion.Think I'll SPOIL myself & go to Dunelm!

Did I hear her say, as Craig was waxing lyrical about the softness of the throw, "Stop talking about your boyfriend"?

I wondered if I'd misheard, or if Craig came out at some point, and I missed it.

I just find him unwatchable. His 'cutsie' act just turns my stomach.

I will never understand how he got picked as a presenter over Sam ( the Emu guest ).

If he is telling porkies as well as being a berk then QVC ought to be pulling him up on it .

I just find him unwatchable. His 'cutsie' act just turns my stomach.

I will never understand how he got picked as a presenter over Sam ( the Emu guest ).

If he is telling porkies as well as being a berk then QVC ought to be pulling him up on it .

I agree 100% with your post . Sam didn't stand a chance with Julia being on the panel, I know the result was supposed to be down to the viewers but imho Craig had the job before the charade began because he already had presenting experience.

Did I hear her say, as Craig was waxing lyrical about the softness of the throw, "Stop talking about your boyfriend"?

I wondered if I'd misheard, or if Craig came out at some point, and I missed it.

I heard that too!! Like ATG i wondered if he had "come out" recently or did Ms H have a boo boo moment:grin:

Did anyone also hear Craig say he was buying a TSV throw for his sister(give her the one you've "had in your house for the last two weeks" such a lucky chappie eh!!) - he then went on later to say that he would be buying the chequered £70plus throw for himself - greedy - such a shame he wasn't "lucky enough" to be given one to try for the viewers:wink: He is such an annoying midget - i have heard Jules B say that CR is a mini-me - sorry Jules dont agree your a lovely down to earth man(who knows he's lucky to be were he is) and is very aware of your viewers and that some are not rolling in money etc - CR is not.

I agree 100% with your post . Sam didn't stand a chance with Julia being on the panel, I know the result was supposed to be down to the viewers but imho Craig had the job before the charade began because he already had presenting experience.

I've always felt(but cant prove it) that the "search for a presenter" carry on was CR's from the get go - someone already established on shopping telly should not have been allowed to enter. Sorry Kathy but i must disagree re "Julia being on the panel" i take it as meaning Sam could never win because of this - i know for a fact that Julia and Sam are good friends and Sam was Julia's favourite during the "competition" - Jules was really disappointed when Sam made second place(like many of us!!)

IMO, I don't think Sam would have made a good presenter. I don't dislike her at all, but she speaks too quickly, to the point that it's hard to understand what she's saying at times. Get on with Ali K and I need to find the mute button PDQ!

Also, I had to chuckle when Craig said about cuddling up in the throw and you happen to spill coffee or food on it, HRH KH said something like "I don't see my throws in that light. They should be on a bed or draped on a sofa" and gave Craig a really disdainful look. Snooty old mare. She's so up herself she must have to sit on a toothbrush to clean her teeth! ;)

I am not usually in favour of violence but I just long to slap Kelly Hoppen's face, even then I bet it would be incapable of registering any emotion other than disdain and contempt. And as for Craig,he must be paid an abosolute fortune if he can afford to buy pratically everything QVC sell, even if they get discount.

I am not usually in favour of violence but I just long to slap Kelly Hoppen's face, even then I bet it would be incapable of registering any emotion other than disdain and contempt. And as for Craig,he must be paid an abosolute fortune if he can afford to buy pratically everything QVC sell, even if they get discount.

He'd need to be paid a fortune just to be able to afford all that P&P :grin:

I actually really like craig......find him very easy listening............but hes being a bit of an idiot lately -went off him a bit after his FB incident:down:

IMO, I don't think Sam would have made a good presenter. I don't dislike her at all, but she speaks too quickly, to the point that it's hard to understand what she's saying at times. Get on with Ali K and I need to find the mute button PDQ!

Also, I had to chuckle when Craig said about cuddling up in the throw and you happen to spill coffee or food on it, HRH KH said something like "I don't see my throws in that light. They should be on a bed or draped on a sofa" and gave Craig a really disdainful look. Snooty old mare. She's so up herself she must have to sit on a toothbrush to clean her teeth! ;)

No chance of a KH snuggie then, darn it, I'm gutted, not.

Latest posts

Back