Contacting Ideal World = Impossible!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ponglie

Registered Shopper
Spent 25 minutes on 3 occassions on hold to customer services only to be told by an automated message to hang up and try again. My phone bill is going to be huge!

Ideal World have not replied to ny of the 4 emails I have sent them.

I am awaiting an item which was supposed to be delivered ages ago and was told on Monday by a supervisor I would have it today at the latest. It' not here surprise surprise.

They are claiming to have 'lost' the tracking number so cannot check it's whereabouts.

I have returned a NDR form yet have been informed by an automated message :dull: that i have no refunds in progress.

I am being told contradicting information on the occassions I can speak to a real person but nobody is following up on my complaint.

I will be reporting them to trading standards and Watchdog and as soon as i have my refund i will be deleting my account.

I will NEVER but from Ideal World again. I thought I had found a bargain but turns out all I found was myself out of pocket right before Christmas!!!

:down::down::down::down::down::down:

Or try holding a seance: it might be a far easier way of getting a straight answer out of Ideal World. :devil:

Or try holding a seance: it might be a far easier way of getting a straight answer out of Ideal World. :devil:

I was just about to post that contacting them through a medium might be the best way then I saw that you'd beaten me to it. Great cynical minds think alike, eh?

I was just about to post that contacting them through a medium might be the best way then I saw that you'd beaten me to it. Great cynical minds think alike, eh?

I like to call it "being realistic" :wink:

I have contacted Gareth Parker who has assured me I will be given a refund in 3-4working days. I shall update in 4 working days to let you know if I will get it. My only concern is that I will be given a refund in the form of credit. I want the cash back in my bank account, as soon as I have this I am closing my IW acount.

Fingers crossed!!!!

Latest posts

Back