lets play guess the price

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loobi

Registered Shopper
Now - clue is in the title .......Under £20 - 4 hour special........ sitting here for the last hour or so, I am doing really well - virtually every time I have got it right - £19.99!!!:yawn:

I have a cost saving plan for the company - do away with the presenters - we all know what the price is going to be - even Angeline helped us out by saying and Yes we all know what its going to be...... if I was a presenter on these "falling auctions" I would be feeling pretty redundant when they all seem to stick at the same price. Ok, hopefully now just to prove me a complete nincompoop, the prices will vary abit - after all, variety is the spice of life. Might make the viewing a little less boring just now

UPDATE :: OOOOOOO oooooooo OOOOOOO - one just went lower - carry on making me look a nincompoop please gems!

Last edited:
Yeah, I only caught a glimpse of it this morning. Was not impressed by the chains they were selling. Some of them didn't look strong enough to tether a flea. I know gold can be hammered and drawn out more than any other metal, but this is taking the mick.

I don't really understand these "Under £X hours/days" where the price almost always ends up as £X-1 pence. When you count the price of p&p, it's obviously not going to be under whatever price they've set.

Latest posts

Back