Breaking News

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

TheManWithNoName

Registered Shopper
Gemporia love to insist that every thing they choose to tell us is 'breaking news' - but they've been ridiculous since they've been out in Tucson.

BREAKING NEWS FROM TUCSON on Nilamani - surprise surprise, they've seen stones for ludicrous prices per carat and prices are 'going through the roof' - and, coincidentally, they just happened to be bringing an hour of Nilamani to our screens at the same time.

BREAKING NEWS FROM TUCSON on Asscher cut Tanzanite - surprise surprise, you guessed it, Asscher cut Tanzanite prices have gone through the roof. Coincidentally, they just happened to be bringing an hour of Tanzanite to our screens at the same time. BUT not just any Tanzanite. A whole show of Asscher cut Tanzanites! I know, what are the chances!

BREAKING NEWS FROM TUCSON on Rainbow Moonstone. You'll never guess this - but would you believe it - Rainbow Moonstone prices have been going through the roof. Now, I'm sure this is yet another coincidence, but they just so happened to bring a Rainbow Moonstone show to the screen too. You lucky lucky viewers! Get it while you can!

BREAKING NEWS FROM TUCSON on Lapis Lazuli. You'll never believe this. No, honestly, you won't! Can you believe that Lapis Lazuli prices have gone through the roof? Now, this will shock you even more - but guess what - by sheer coincidence, they just happened to be bringing an hour of Lapis Lazuli to our screens too (they forgot to tell you the bit about it being dyed though...............)

Oh, and then there was the breaking news on Zircon a few weeks ago. This is very spooky - but since that announcement, they've had umpteen Zircon hours on Gemporia.

Steve Bennett used to tell us that jewellery took 3 months to go from design stage to making the jewellery to shipping it in from Jaipur to getting it on screen.

What a coincidence that they just happened to have all this jewellery arrive at the same time there's breaking news about it.

It's a good job we all totally believe the presenters and realise that this is all just a coincidence. If we were cynical, we might say that its pre-planned BS.

Gemporia love to insist that every thing they choose to tell us is 'breaking news' - but they've been ridiculous since they've been out in Tucson.

BREAKING NEWS FROM TUCSON on Nilamani - surprise surprise, they've seen stones for ludicrous prices per carat and prices are 'going through the roof' - and, coincidentally, they just happened to be bringing an hour of Nilamani to our screens at the same time.

BREAKING NEWS FROM TUCSON on Asscher cut Tanzanite - surprise surprise, you guessed it, Asscher cut Tanzanite prices have gone through the roof. Coincidentally, they just happened to be bringing an hour of Tanzanite to our screens at the same time. BUT not just any Tanzanite. A whole show of Asscher cut Tanzanites! I know, what are the chances!

BREAKING NEWS FROM TUCSON on Rainbow Moonstone. You'll never guess this - but would you believe it - Rainbow Moonstone prices have been going through the roof. Now, I'm sure this is yet another coincidence, but they just so happened to bring a Rainbow Moonstone show to the screen too. You lucky lucky viewers! Get it while you can!

BREAKING NEWS FROM TUCSON on Lapis Lazuli. You'll never believe this. No, honestly, you won't! Can you believe that Lapis Lazuli prices have gone through the roof? Now, this will shock you even more - but guess what - by sheer coincidence, they just happened to be bringing an hour of Lapis Lazuli to our screens too (they forgot to tell you the bit about it being dyed though...............)

Oh, and then there was the breaking news on Zircon a few weeks ago. This is very spooky - but since that announcement, they've had umpteen Zircon hours on Gemporia.

Steve Bennett used to tell us that jewellery took 3 months to go from design stage to making the jewellery to shipping it in from Jaipur to getting it on screen.

What a coincidence that they just happened to have all this jewellery arrive at the same time there's breaking news about it.

It's a good job we all totally believe the presenters and realise that this is all just a coincidence. If we were cynical, we might say that its pre-planned BS.
BS for sure. I don’t believe any spiel from the presenters anymore.

Of course we believe them, they're our friends they wouldn't lie to us and on that basis we'd better fill our boots with what Gemporia are offering us now 'cos based on what they've said about the prices at Tucson they won't be able to bring these stones to us at such low prices any more and very soon Gemporia will officially be renamed Jadeporia (with a bit of Kimbie, Primal and Visage thrown in to stop us getting bored).

Of course we believe them, they're our friends they wouldn't lie to us and on that basis we'd better fill our boots with what Gemporia are offering us now 'cos based on what they've said about the prices at Tucson they won't be able to bring these stones to us at such low prices any more and very soon Gemporia will officially be renamed Jadeporia (with a bit of Kimbie, Primal and Visage thrown in to stop us getting bored).
We've got a CBD "special" coming up this afternoon with Angeline and Cherry Cavill.

I think I shall be washing the walls with an old toothbrush instead. I couldn't cope with that much excitement 😬

Latest posts

Back