P&P Gone mad.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Moth

Registered Shopper
I know we moan about P&P on "the other side" but it's a shame IW seem to be heading the same way. I would have loved to have bought more from the Dr. Graf range but I just wasn't prepared to pay £5.99 for each item. After totting up what I would have spent on the items I wanted, I could have added another product for the same money. These products are small and light, so, come on IW, how do you justify such a high rate? And why wasn't any of it capped as often happens? I certainly wasn't prepared to pay three lots of P&P when I was placing everything as a single order. Any reply Mr Parker?

I know we moan about P&P on "the other side" but it's a shame IW seem to be heading the same way. I would have loved to have bought more from the Dr. Graf range but I just wasn't prepared to pay £5.99 for each item. After totting up what I would have spent on the items I wanted, I could have added another product for the same money. These products are small and light, so, come on IW, how do you justify such a high rate? And why wasn't any of it capped as often happens? I certainly wasn't prepared to pay three lots of P&P when I was placing everything as a single order. Any reply Mr Parker?

totally agree, I like M Asam skincare, and I also refuse the pay the high P & P. They do multi P & P on grotty fashion why can't they do the same for skincare ranges..

I think it's shocking the way they price the P and P per item. If you were ordering from any other online company it would be a single P and P charge. I think they are in the dark ages, I really do.

Either that or they think everyone is a mug!

Yeah, I have noticed too that their prices are verging towards rip-off! There also seems to be no rhyme or reason as to how they calculate the p&p charges. Some tiny things are £5.99 each whereas some really big stuff is the same or even less! I guess the only redeeming thing about their p&p is you only pay one charge per item, so multi-buying works out quite reasonable.

At least they are no where near the "you are having an 'effing laugh' charges of the sh!t-up channels!!

Please, any comments Mr Parker

Rich

Not only did the order cost a small fortune in charges, but it still hasn't arrived. This level of service is more what I'd expect had P&P been free! I'm loathe to phone and find out where the parcel is because dealing with CS is a nightmare. You end up paying for a long call and get nowhere. Perhaps that's a deliberate ploy to stop phone calls?

Iw p&p

I totally agree with your points about the P&P.
I have found a couple of ' get arounds ' that you might find useful.
If you're buying plants check out the ' gardenbargains.co.uk' site. P&P £4.99 per order. Same products including yesterdays 'deal of the day'.
Always buy through a cash back site - currently 11% through ' Top Cash back'.
Yesterdays order - I paid NO P&P.

If you like the M. Assam range then put VINOLIFT into Ebay and choose International. You'll find that you can get stuff from the US and Germany cheaper than from IW.

I'm not sure if it is the same now, but It used to be that it was £2.99 for cheap items, £4.99 for items under a cirtain price, and £5.99 for other items.

It used to be good as items like the 'multi ladder' used to be heavy Etc. but the P&P was in the £4.99 range, so it was good like that. But now, I'm watching, and they are selling a pair of easy fill baskets, and they are £14.99, but the P&P is £6.99! Not sure about how it is monitored now.

Some items are shipped direct from the manufacturer, maybe that affects the P and P rate. Problem there is, when they are sourcing things from all over, there is no stock control and they have no control over when things are shipped (which is why Moira C customers end up moaning that they have waited weeks).

You might order 3 things on one day and you haven't got a hope in hell's chance of getting one P and P rate out of IW if things are not being shipped from one central warehouse.

Some items are shipped direct from the manufacturer, maybe that affects the P and P rate. Problem there is, when they are sourcing things from all over, there is no stock control and they have no control over when things are shipped (which is why Moira C customers end up moaning that they have waited weeks).

You might order 3 things on one day and you haven't got a hope in hell's chance of getting one P and P rate out of IW if things are not being shipped from one central warehouse.

I hadn't thought of that and it's useful to know. It explains why this delivery has taken so long now.

Latest posts

Back