Michele Hope Marble Collection

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bensmum

Registered Shopper
I've just had an email from Michele showing me her new collection. Here are just two of her brand new designs - talk about variation on a theme!!
free-sick-smileys-515.gif

757.jpeg

743.jpeg

I think they would look lovely worn together actually. I'm off to order them now.

That skirt is simply divine. I'm off to order twelvety for gifting. One for my mother, neighbour, lollipop lady, second cousin's third wife's niece's babysitter and my pet gerbil Granville*

*I may have lied about having a pet gerbil called Granville.

Heck!! If I bought either of those I think my other half will assume I've lost my marbles!

To be fair though I prefer block colours ... no not bliddy colour blocking lol ... I'm not a patterns kinda girl. She says wearing a flowery dress but that's an exception and definitely not the norm.

That skirt is simply divine. I'm off to order twelvety for gifting. One for my mother, neighbour, lollipop lady, second cousin's third wife's niece's babysitter and my pet gerbil Granville*

*I may have lied about having a pet gerbil called Granville.

Make that twelvetyone ~ your forum buddy (me!) thinks it's beyond divine :sun:

:mysmilie_466: :puke: You wouldn't think she would want to put her name to them. They are hideous! :puke: How can she call herself a fashion designer?
Michele Hope , designer , and fashion should NOT be used in the same sentence !

Jill Franks is down to present the launch of the TSV. Am sure she'll think it's "amaaaaazing and sooooo clever, that you can't find anything like it on the High St (which can only be a blessing) and that she can't live without it".

And suffice to say she'll never be seen on air in it ever again. But s'pose she can always take it home to line the dogs' beds.

I've just had an email from Michele showing me her new collection. Here are just two of her brand new designs - talk about variation on a theme!!
free-sick-smileys-515.gif

757.jpeg

743.jpeg

I think they would look lovely worn together actually. I'm off to order them now.

Wonderful. So classy.

What woman wouldn't want to look like she's being mugged by a bunch of Triffids that have overdone the Baby Bio?

La Hope: you do wonders with polyester that are simply indescribable.

Though if you got that sodding fringe cut back you might be able to see what an unbelievable mess your "collections" are. :wonder:

That skirt is simply divine. I'm off to order twelvety for gifting. One for my mother, neighbour, lollipop lady, second cousin's third wife's niece's babysitter and my pet gerbil Granville

I'm sure Granville would look wonderful in it, if he existed and was a transvestite gerbil.

gawd is it some sort of homage to Kim and Co,? that skirt has a real deranged Canadian vibe going on.

Dress it up, dress it down, give the locals a laugh cos you look like a clown

I think you are all sooo unkind, Bet Prince Andrews daughters would love them and if the royals buy it.... well................. enough said:wonder:

:blush:

Jill Franks is down to present the launch of the TSV. Am sure she'll think it's "amaaaaazing and sooooo clever, that you can't find anything like it on the High St (which can only be a blessing) and that she can't live without it".

And suffice to say she'll never be seen on air in it ever again. But s'pose she can always take it home to line the dogs' beds.

No way would I subject my dogs to that! migraine material.

You beat me to it Burlybear ! Tights and sandals, ooooops ! not a good look anymore. At first glance I thought the other lady was Mrs Middleton ! Just the thing to wear for Pippa's wedding!!!

Tights and sandals... Just the thing to wear for Pippa's wedding!!!

Just the thing for betty and jenny to wear... Just the thing for the queen and catherine to wear to betty and jenny's weddings, actually (re fashion 'payback'). :glass:

Latest posts

Back