Weekend chitchat.....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sacha

Keep calm - Log on
Its been a bit quiet on here recently so just starting off a general thread for any folks' comments or observations
on Gems jewellery.

Kicking off, I find that whenever I tune in - its Emeralds or huge Diamond clusters with 100+ tiny stones in them.....
getting a bit tedious as I'm personally not keen on the latter rather 'showy' pieces!

Meantime I have a dainty little Tanzy 18k YG gold ring (at a silly price) sitting in my basket forlornly on its own
and unlikely to find a companion at this rate.

Anything floating your boats or are you 'on the wagon'?

I got myself a bargain peridot ring a few weeks ago (item evse68 - sorry not got the knack of posting pics on here) but had to store it away until OH could present it to me for a wedding anniversary present.....now I am allowed to wear it and how gorgeous are those stones ......the stones are the star, no fussy bits, no plating, no mini chips of diamonds.

Basket currently holds 2 kama charms and hoping for more to join them before 5 days are up ....just to maximise postage you understand

There have been a few Milano charms in the online clearance recently, very reasonably priced. I think I might've seen a letter L charm if your name really does begin with an L and you haven't already got one!

I got myself a bargain peridot ring a few weeks ago (item evse68 - sorry not got the knack of posting pics on here) but had to store it away until OH could present it to me for a wedding anniversary present.....now I am allowed to wear it and how gorgeous are those stones ......the stones are the star, no fussy bits, no plating, no mini chips of diamonds.

Basket currently holds 2 kama charms and hoping for more to join them before 5 days are up ....just to maximise postage you understand

heres the link

http://gems.tv/Products/Search.aspx#Product=evse68

ohh thats very pretty acutally

:sun: I've just got two rings with Ethiopian opals.
CUVJ58 is a round golden jelly opal - small with a miniscule gold weight but it did have a tiny price and the opal is lovely.
GKVJ39 is a bigger opal and a bit more gold but still a good price and lovely opal.

The opals are much better than I expected so I'm keeping both!

:sun: I've just got two rings with Ethiopian opals.
CUVJ58 is a round golden jelly opal - small with a miniscule gold weight but it did have a tiny price and the opal is lovely.
GKVJ39 is a bigger opal and a bit more gold but still a good price and lovely opal.

The opals are much better than I expected so I'm keeping both!

http://gems.tv/Products/Search.aspx#Product=CUVJ58 is lovely and delicate
http://gems.tv/Products/Search.aspx#Product=GKVJ39 also very pretty

There have been a few Milano charms in the online clearance recently, very reasonably priced. I think I might've seen a letter L charm if your name really does begin with an L and you haven't already got one!

yes I do begin with L - I shall have to look out!

Like Glitterbug I also have GKVJ39 and the opal is wonderful. Although I would have liked more gold in it, I love the ring. I tried a few of the clusters but was not keen on them and sent them back, just personal taste. I paid £99.99 and got £30 back under the price pledge, so have more money to spend.

2 whole hours!

Hope they have some new silver charms!

I didnt see much new - I am waiting for the new flower charms - hope they arent gold plated.

I see these sets of 3 milano bracelets - is it just me - but I would prefer 3 different ones rather than 2 + 1. I loved the pink agate one but t came in a 3 set and I only wanted the pink one!..... ah well some people are never happy :grin:

I didnt see much new - I am waiting for the new flower charms - hope they arent gold plated.

I see these sets of 3 milano bracelets - is it just me - but I would prefer 3 different ones rather than 2 + 1. I loved the pink agate one but t came in a 3 set and I only wanted the pink one!..... ah well some people are never happy :grin:

:mysmilie_497:

And we were diddled out of 30 minutes by requests!

8pm GemsTV - Diamonds and Tanzanite
8pm GemsTV Extra - Tanzanite & Diamonds

Not the same show at all then? :confused:

And yet another hour of Diamond clusters......:yawn:......and now more Diamonds but in silver!

I wish I could say something complimentary but I'm really struggling to find anything that I like/want. For me, a gem addict, that's got to say something. I can't put my finger on exactly why nothing is appealing to me but it just seems "samey".

I wish I could say something complimentary but I'm really struggling to find anything that I like/want. For me, a gem addict, that's got to say something. I can't put my finger on exactly why nothing is appealing to me but it just seems "samey".

That's just how I feel, whenever I tune in and the same pieces keep appearing! And I don't watch anywhere near
as much as I used to do. :blush:

So I wonder....is it because there are heaps of each design that don't get sold or are sold but returned?
But the variety of styles on offer seems to be certainly more limited than we were used to in the past.

Plus there's not much incentive buying from the website as we know their prices are higher than the live auction price.
I used to get all my best bargains on the 'old' clearance webpage. :doh: