Deliveries

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tilly O

Registered Shopper
Is it just my imagination or are the deliveries from TJC becoming slower than they used to be? The charges have increased but the service seems to have deteriorated. Has anyone else experienced problems?

My goody parcel was charged for on the 1st June and apparently dispatched on the 3rd June.
I telephoned today on the 13th to track it down , a few more days they hope???????
All too slow :headbang:

Hi Wireless, that's much worse than my experience. Before we had DX (version 2) and HDNL, DX provided a reasonable service. Now items arrive through the door, in the post or via a two week time warp. By the time some of the jewellery arrives I've forgotten what I've ordered - which I have to say is much less than it used to be.

I won two rising auctions on 10th June and they arrived with me today the 17th. I had thought having won the two in the one day they might be sent together in one package, they were but I have been charged two lots of P&P. :sad:

I bid for 4 items on the rising price auction and won them all. That was on the 30th June, they use to send confirmation emails when you paid for items but never received one. I did however get a phone message about 6 days later telling me that one of the items was not in stock!!!! and I could not have it.
I emailed TJC and asked why it had been auctioned when they had no stock,and also where were my other purchases and why they waited 6 days to tell me! I had a reply and to be honest it just said the same thing as the phone message. There was no answer to my query about the other items although one did turn up the next day and one 5 minutes ago (Saturday 9th July). I don't know what is happening about the third item as I have not been toldor emailed. I have been a customer for several years and spent a lot of money with this company and the service in my opinion is getting worse. No confirmation emails,slow postage, and I feel they do not value loyal customers. I also think that to have to ring an 0844 telephone number to enquire about late delivery or problems is not right.You have to pay extra for there mistakes.

Latest posts

Back