Victoria please ....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

PJ.

In an Ideal World ...
You are stunningly gorgeous, you really don't need the make up slapped on like you do. You need the help of POD!

Makes me wonder if this is how you apply your stuff!

Edit video don't work grr.

PJ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Oh my goodness she's been tango'd her hands are orange and the red lippy whats that about
as you say pj an attractive girl she dosent need it

I rather liked Victoria last night. The red lipstick looked good and made a nice change. However, I thought that Ali Defoy wore a lemon outfit which was a bit revealing at the bust.

Inge x

I don't think Aly will ever change. I am a red blooded male but I don't want to see presenters reveal themselves in such a way. Don't they realise they are putting equality for women back 30 years?

PJ

I just simply don't care any more.

Never thought I'd say that.

Ditto to the above plus

I caved in a bought some jewellery ..............it all went back.

I just didn't get the WOW factor and even though it wasn't expensive to buy , the jewellery had a cheap feel and look about it :(

I just simply don't care any more.

Never thought I'd say that.

I agree Meesh, although I still buy from them when I see somehting I like, I just don't care about Gems anymore. When I think back several years ago to how much we all loved them, the excitement of tuning in to see what was on offer and then receiving some really wonderful pieces of jewellery - that excitement has all gone. If I had to come up with one word to describe them now, I think it would be 'irritating'.
I don't know why it all appears to have gone so wrong, but I feel Steve has sold out for a profit in the short term. Maybe they are consciously aiming at a much younger market and I'm just getting too old, but it's a dangerous strategy to overlook those who perhaps have a bit more spare cash on their hands. I also don't think Steve has proper control over his presenters as I saw Ali the other evening with her breasts hanging out again. I know I've been away on holiday, but what happened about the meeting with customers to discuss all our thoughts, did anything come of that? Come to think of it, do I even care?

flipping on and off the channel tonight and - heck - too much slap and bright red lips - the gems are the star here - supposedly....please lets remember that

I'm just watched Victoria showing a pair of stud earrings between her fingers - it looks like she's a 40 a day smoker! Yuk!

Can they not not see how unattractive it is themselves, that puzzles me?

i also remember when you couldnt turn the tv over from gems in case you missed a stunning piece of jewellery..... now all you see is cheap christmas cracker crap jewellery

Latest posts

Back