TJC evenings on Freeview?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

AnnaBanana

Registered Shopper
Being a lowly peasant, I can't afford Sky, and so recently I've become quite used to watching TJC on Freeview in the evenings, on channel 32 ("The Big Deal"). I tuned in this evening, however, to discover no programmes. Have they stopped transmitting in the evenings and I've missed the announcement?

Same here. I have no idea what happened. I wish they'd stop messing about like this!

Hi RubyRose, thanks for your input - I'm slightly relieved that it's not just my dodgy Freeview box, although it's annoying isn't it :dull: I looked on their website earlier and it said they are on Freeview channel 84 from midnight 'til 2:00am, I will have a look if I'm still awake at midnight, although I had a nosey earlier and chanel 84 appears to be the CNN channel!! Curiouser and curiouser :confused:

Last edited:
Hi Anna

This morning Stacey said that they had a lot of texts about this, apparently they are re negotiating to get back on Freeview and hope to be back on asap

Regards

Another Freeviewer here - maybe they're in the process of switching back to the CNN channel? I think they must buy short lease space on channels as and where they can, would be helpful if they kept people updated when on air in the mornings or on the web.

Latest posts

Back