Reversible ring

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

MissMagpie

If it sparkles - grab it
Has anyone else out there got this fun (if rather expensive!) piece of jewellery? I have the rubellite version in white gold, and I love it. One day I might post a pic, if and when I ever find my digital camera...!

I have the tanzanite version Miss M. It's a really saturated deep blue gem and the diamonds are lovely and sparkly too. I love the novelty of it. It's away for resizing at the moment. I think I have some photos. I'm supposed to be working :eek:, but will try and dig out the photos and post them later.

I'd love the Rubellite version too, but I've been giving myself a good talking to lately and think I'd better not! :D

I have the tanzanite version Miss M. It's a really saturated deep blue gem and the diamonds are lovely and sparkly too. I love the novelty of it. It's away for resizing at the moment. I think I have some photos. I'm supposed to be working :eek:, but will try and dig out the photos and post them later.
I'd love the Rubellite version too, but I've been giving myself a good talking to lately and think I'd better not! :D

Ooooh, yes please!! :D

not lucky enough to own either, but would have loved the tanzy version if I'd had the spare shekels to splurge. I love the design and engineering of this piece. It must be fascinating to see IRL. Hope you both love wearing yours.

meanwhile Mrs, gerron with yr work!!! Am about to get back to my tapes and drudgery too zzzzz

How do you reverse a ring? I'm stumped!

Please someone enlighten me!:)

It's quite hard to explain, but the head (if that's the right word) of the ring has a coloured gemstone on one side and diamonds on the other. The ring has a double shank which is hinged and can be flipped around, with either the gemstone or the diamond side showing.

There is one on tonight in yellow gold and tanzanite in the 6.00 p.m. hour, so tune if you want to see it in action!

There's a video Miriam, if you click on the Catalogue, go into info for the tanzanite ring and watch the video you will see how it works!
I love the engineering on it - but I'd never buy one. I want to be able to see all the gemstones on my bling! Love to have a play with someone else's though.

Has anyone else out there got this fun (if rather expensive!) piece of jewellery? I have the rubellite version in white gold, and I love it. One day I might post a pic, if and when I ever find my digital camera...!

MissMagpie I'm really sorry, I completely forgot my manners and ignored your post.:eek:

No, I haven't got this ring ... I love it and would've been very happy with either the rubellite or tanzy version but it can't be resized small enough for me. :mad:

Enjoy wearing yours! :D

I'm on a tea break so thought I'd do something fun, although the cat is snoring and putting me off! lol

Here are the photos if anyone is interested in buying it tonight. It's so funny cos it wasn't in the auction when I looked this morning! :winksmilie: I don't think the pics do it justice tbh. It's much nicer irl. Oh and I know they do it in white gold too for you white gold lovers.

reversiblering1.jpg

reversiblering.jpg

I'd love to see the Rubellite version one again though - hint, hint!

Last edited:
Thank you for posting the pics! It's just as lovely as I feared grrrrr! :D

Awwww Fluffy, you're going to have to fatten yourself up a bit so they fit! :wackysmilie: Seriously though a lot of these rings are coming in smaller than a N, so maybe some of them would be able to be resized for you.

I would really love one of those

Argos did a version years ago but with blue topaz/amethyst, I didn't buy one at the time and regretted it forever!

I'm waiting for the refund on my blue diamond ring then I'll be on the hunt for a Rocks reversible ring - if the prices haven't gone up too much by then:p

I would really love one of those

Argos did a version years ago but with blue topaz/amethyst, I didn't buy one at the time and regretted it forever!

I'm waiting for the refund on my blue diamond ring then I'll be on the hunt for a Rocks reversible ring - if the prices haven't gone up too much by then:p

I have that ring Jantaculum and it's the most uncomfortable ring I own, I wore it only once:( If your a size J you can have it lol.

Fab photos Melusina, have seen it on Rocks a couple of times, and it looked lovely. Bet it looks great in the rubellite version too.

:doggie:

Awwww Fluffy, you're going to have to fatten yourself up a bit so they fit! :wackysmilie: Seriously though a lot of these rings are coming in smaller than a N, so maybe some of them would be able to be resized for you.

Good excuse for having a huge plate of chips for tea then!! :D

Oooh, Melusina, that tanzy is a stunning colour!

I am normally a YG person, too, but I just thought the WG would bring out the cooler, pinkish tones of the rubellite better. (Well, OK, Katherine from Rocks persuaded me... and I think she was right.)

I can see I might just have to bid on the YG and tanzy version, too...

Care to offer MissMagpie??? ;)
Do you love it? Do you though? Suits you miss...:p

Enjoy hun!

Any time, Anne, but you'll have to come to Oxford!

I really will try and post a pic, but don't hold your breath...

What a stunning ring, Melusina! And, may I add, what lovely photos! I have never mastered the art of taking in-focus photographs of jewellery yet...:eek:

Latest posts

Back