Kate's "Coronation Elegance" Collection

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

VapidStoat

Registered Shopper
I see that Gemporia's decided to mark Charlie's coronation by having Kate McCarthy launch a range of jewellery inspired by it.

Now, while I did visit the Tower of London as a kid, my memories of the crown jewels are rather hazy. I wonder how many items in Kate's collection will be made of Dave's neverending jade as well as overly filled and coated facsimiles of the rare jewels Britain "obtained" from its empire for the original pieces, or be knocked up on the cheap (see Dave's jade again) with a quick brush of gold paint?

Will Jainey be churning out a few commemorative candles with red, white and blue dyed gems? Or a series of coronation plates adorned with the finest irradiated and dyed cheap jewels and 0.0003K gold, and featuring photos of the remaining Royals who can be allowed near the public?

I see that Gemporia's decided to mark Charlie's coronation by having Kate McCarthy launch a range of jewellery inspired by it.

Now, while I did visit the Tower of London as a kid, my memories of the crown jewels are rather hazy. I wonder how many items in Kate's collection will be made of Dave's neverending jade as well as overly filled and coated facsimiles of the rare jewels Britain "obtained" from its empire for the original pieces, or be knocked up on the cheap (see Dave's jade again) with a quick brush of gold paint?

Will Jainey be churning out a few commemorative candles with red, white and blue dyed gems? Or a series of coronation plates adorned with the finest irradiated and dyed cheap jewels and 0.0003K gold, and featuring photos of the remaining Royals who can be allowed near the public?
Apparently there will be trumpets……

Latest posts

Back