Roll up, Roll up

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mine's a Tuesday delivery as well - it's all the weekend ordering

I'm expecting two silver rings, one pair of earrings and a MYSTERY OBJECT - exciting!

Just for you then Darls! :wavesmilie:

I got these silver Rhodolite Garnet earrings and matching pendant. The colour is a bit lighter and pinker irl. The earrings are articulated, a big look, but light and easy to wear. I love this design so much so, that I bought the same earrings in Sky Blue Topaz. Unfortunately these came with no backs, so I'm waiting for some to arrive - hopefully soon.
RocksRGearrings1.jpg

RocksRGpendant1.jpg

I love this Rubellite, although I can't capture the colour very well. It's a beautiful rasberry colour and the diamonds are exceptional. Beautiful well cut, clear stone and I'm a very happy bunny.:)
RocksRubellite18Kring4.jpg

Got these last week Darls.........since you were asking :D

P1010167.jpg

Same as Mel's, very pretty in a pinkish sapphire colour, gift for DD and she loves them

P1010161.jpg

Same as your Darls, again a gift for DD and she loves it

P1010163.jpg

This ring is pour moi, marcasite stones glitter like billy-o, could be mistaken for BD's. Nice large pearl as well, very wearable indeed.

P1010162.jpg

Popped this in the basket and am very pleased with it, not large but contemporary and at £8....a good buy methinks

And that's all folks....
Bunny.gif

Wowsers!!!!:eek:

Melusina........I just adore that Rubellite,I am now a bright shade of green!:D
The rhodolite earrings I was having a think about,they look so glam that I'm not sure I would get chance to wear 'em........I rarely get the chance to do glam.....and the matching pendant too!:)

And Sacha....same earrings,fab taste, and also loving your pearly pieces especialy the ring.......simple yet stunning:)

Enjoy!!

Got these last week Darls.........since you were asking :D

P1010167.jpg

Same as Mel's, very pretty in a pinkish sapphire colour, gift for DD and she loves them

P1010161.jpg

Same as your Darls, again a gift for DD and she loves it

P1010163.jpg

This ring is pour moi, marcasite stones glitter like billy-o, could be mistaken for BD's. Nice large pearl as well, very wearable indeed.

P1010162.jpg

Popped this in the basket and am very pleased with it, not large but contemporary and at £8....a good buy methinks

And that's all folks....
Bunny.gif

and a very nice delivery it is too, love them all, lol

Delivery junky! Mine should come tomorrow? :D

mine too Mr J :D

Latest posts

Back