I’m bored !

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ERICS MUM

Registered Shopper
I had my second cataract operation last week (first done 6 weeks ago), and currently I’m not allowed to do any housework or gardening, to wear make up or use skin products on my face.

Instead, I’ve been getting my “fix” from QVC, quite proud of myself for not buying all sorts of stuff !

Next Weds (assuming my eye is ok) I can start my spring cleaning frenzy and a rush to get the garden ready for summer.

I had my second cataract operation last week (first done 6 weeks ago), and currently I’m not allowed to do any housework or gardening, to wear make up or use skin products on my face.

Instead, I’ve been getting my “fix” from QVC, quite proud of myself for not buying all sorts of stuff !

Next Weds (assuming my eye is ok) I can start my spring cleaning frenzy and a rush to get the garden ready for summer.
Get well soon. Both my parents had this done made a huge difference to thier lives. x

You are brave I need a cataract operation but keep putting it off.

My mum had to have both of her eyes done a couple of years ago.

She’s got an autoimmune disease which made it more complicated and recovery worse but she’s now able to just wear cheapo “readers” as her only glasses and driving much easier 😌

She did say it was a bit scary and unpleasant - anticipation the worst! - but fine once you get in there and get it done…

Good luck to anyone about to have it done. Be brave! 🤞

I had a cataract done a few years ago without any discomfort, a strange sensation & keeping totally still but they kept prepping me with the drops in my eye.Mine was done in a private hospital but under NHS and I was waiting with about 9 other people so we chatted over plenty of tea & biscuits, quite a pleasant afternoon, I was last on the list!

Latest posts

Back