Where have the channels gone?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

merryone

Registered Shopper
Is this just 'cause they're closed for xmas? Apart from bid ,the sit up channels seemed to have vanished! At the moment there is one channel. What was once Price drop is now showing American Informercials, but the bid shopping logo is in the top left hand corner, and speed auction seems to have gone? I'm confused I didn't hear about any of them closing down. It wouldn't surprise me however, 'cause the website seems to have merged, and in the old days bid used to be bid up, price drop used to drop the prices (still does of course) and speed auction used to be timed..of course they all do the same thing now,so I guess pointless having all three on the air...but do we really need another infomercial loop to replace any of them? I don't mind the infomericials but the products are always so flippin' expensive!

Anyone know what's going on here?

Is this just 'cause they're closed for xmas? Apart from bid ,the sit up channels seemed to have vanished! At the moment there is one channel. What was once Price drop is now showing American Informercials, but the bid shopping logo is in the top left hand corner, and speed auction seems to have gone? I'm confused I didn't hear about any of them closing down. It wouldn't surprise me however, 'cause the website seems to have merged, and in the old days bid used to be bid up, price drop used to drop the prices (still does of course) and speed auction used to be timed..of course they all do the same thing now,so I guess pointless having all three on the air...but do we really need another infomercial loop to replace any of them? I don't mind the infomericials but the products are always so flippin' expensive!

Anyone know what's going on here?

read the other threads!!

read the other threads!!

I did that first before I posted, and only came across one about pre recorded hours.....this is to be expected at xmas. What I'm referring to here is the fact that the channel upon which I normally find pricedrop is showing american infomercials, not the usual bid stuff..unless I've missed something else..if so would you be kind enough to point it out. Thanks!

Sorry didn't mean to be rude but it's a bugbear of mine on forums when people start threads about a topic that has been talked about before a lot

Sorry didn't mean to be rude but it's a bugbear of mine on forums when people start threads about a topic that has been talked about before a lot

Not worth worrying about Steve. I wasn't offended anyway...but this forum is a little bit of fun and you can't really expect people to read the threads thoroughly as if they're preparting to sit an exam on it. A lot of people like myself just dip in and out of the forum throughout the day have a quick read. Sometimes I skim read, sometimes I don't..and I do try not to post things that have already been posted, I think most of us probably do. No hard feelings eh?

Ooooooooh!!!!!!

Good job I'm wearing my inflammable panda all-in-one suit then :nod:

Latest posts

Back