Beauty Bras

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Pickles

Registered Shopper
The 'before' demos for these bras/crop tops are so annoying - the models are wearing such badly fitting bras at least 2 cups too small and probably 2 back sizes too small. I know they are trying to prove a point but they are models after all who wouldn't go out with '4 boobs' as Ellis keeps saying. I could understand if the main selling point was that you may have a reasonable fit with your existing bra but that these others were so much more comfortable without wiring etc.

They use a variety of models and each one has been fitted with an expensive bra that doesn't fit..........pull the other one, stupid lot

Take your 'soft flesh' and stuff it :cool2:

They use a variety of models and each one has been fitted with an expensive bra that doesn't fit..........pull the other one, stupid lot

Take your 'soft flesh' and stuff it :cool2:

Oooh Momma, if I hear the words "soft flesh" again I swear I'll scream...it sounds disgusting!, and yes I agree with everybody about the silly ill fitting bras for the "before" shots that they use. I know they say that the majority of women are wearing the wrong size bra, that could be true, but not to that extent, if the straps were so tight I was almost bleeding and me wotsits had spilled out to the extent that you could only wear a baggy sweater to cover up....I'd think hey, this bra doesn't fit..i'd better find another one! To be fair to IW their demos were nowhere near as ridiculous as some of the offerings from the infomercial channels (every one does this sort of bra now) they play like a comedy sketch.

Anyway, having said all that...the bras are fabulous, and I have thrown away all my conventional ones. However, as someone who isn't exactly "blessed" they're perfect, but I would have my doubts at their ability to keep a pair of D cups or bigger under control lol!

Anyway, having said all that...the bras are fabulous, and I have thrown away all my conventional ones. However, as someone who isn't exactly "blessed" they're perfect, but I would have my doubts at their ability to keep a pair of D cups or bigger under control lol!

Well, you won't see Andy Love wearing one then :smirk:

I agree, stupid demos and nothing they say is going to convince me to get one. I did have to laugh at Loen though when I saw her doing the demo. She was bobbing up and down and asking how far each of her boobs moved - apparently the average B cup will shift 8 cm up and down when jogging! Now hers look far bigger than a B cup and they were hardly moving, so I reckon she has some excellent (non-beauty bra) scaffolding on hers :rock:

Couldn't agree more. Andits not just the bras. Those miricle 21st century corset before and afters are the same and also, the before and after make up shots. Mind you, with some of the slap they put on those poor models, the before shot often looks better than the after.

Oooh Momma, if I hear the words "soft flesh" again I swear I'll scream...it sounds disgusting!, and yes I agree with everybody about the silly ill fitting bras for the "before" shots that they use. I know they say that the majority of women are wearing the wrong size bra, that could be true, but not to that extent, if the straps were so tight I was almost bleeding and me wotsits had spilled out to the extent that you could only wear a baggy sweater to cover up....I'd think hey, this bra doesn't fit..i'd better find another one! To be fair to IW their demos were nowhere near as ridiculous as some of the offerings from the infomercial channels (every one does this sort of bra now) they play like a comedy sketch.

Mine are DD and the Genie Bras certainly keep them under control

They're great cos they've got the removable padded inserts, and for me they make me look as though I have a chest!

DId anyone see the pick of the day launch last night. Don't watch IW much and I think it was Loen doing the presentation. She was babbling 10 to the dozen about how good the beauty bra is and she started waffling on about how she had met a woman who had a mastectomy in the 1960s and how it was radical and her chest was concave, she just kept jabbering on, in the end I switched over, couldn't stand it so I don't really know where it was leading and if she ever stopped.

Latest posts

Back