Should Bid Shopping be selling water using products?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

steveh31

Registered Shopper
Seven water companies have announced a hosepipe ban and water restrictions but Bid Shopping are continuing to sell water based products like a water pressure washer and persumably they have some hosepipes left.

Should they continue to sell them I? I wonder if they will have some mantra as to why you would need a hosepipe when you legally cannot use it.

Water bosses in the South and East issue checklist of restrictions for 20m people
It includes washing cars and boats, filling fountains and cleaning windows
Those caught breaking the rules face a £1,000 fine
It follows two years of low rainfall that's left reservoirs at record low levels
Predictions of more dry weather has led to fears of even more restrictions

Water bosses in the South and East issue checklist of restrictions for 20m people
It includes washing cars and boats, filling fountains and cleaning windows
Those caught breaking the rules face a £1,000 fine
It follows two years of low rainfall that's left reservoirs at record low levels
Predictions of more dry weather has led to fears of even more restrictions

No where there does it mention patios.

Mikey Mason was selling an extendable window washer thingy last night and he said you could still use that with a hosepipe ban as it had a nozzle to turn on/off the supply of water
I'm no expert on these things but can't possibly see how a nozzle control means that you can use it during a hosepipe ban; it's water flowing through a hosepipe regardless. (Only saw the product briefly once.)

Crikey Bennyxtrasteroids! What's with the new accusatory you?

First you make Tasi run away, now you're kicking off at everyone else!

:wonder:

You will see I apologised to her. Shall we talk about the poor woman you upset on the QVC thread?

Last edited:
Mikey Mason was selling an extendable window washer thingy last night and he said you could still use that with a hosepipe ban as it had a nozzle to turn on/off the supply of water

Just to say I saw it last night, and watched it back just now as I had it on record, and at no point does he say use it with a hose in a hose pipe ban. He said "You can use it and don't even need a hose. You could get a bucket of water and dip it in.....don't use it with a hose as you will only get one of your neighbors grass on you"

Just to say I saw it last night, and watched it back just now as I had it on record, and at no point does he say use it with a hose in a hose pipe ban. He said "You can use it and don't even need a hose. You could get a bucket of water and dip it in.....don't use it with a hose as you will only get one of your neighbors grass on you"

Why are you recording this channel Benny?

Do you use the vids for your own 'private personal' entertainment, later? :wink:

Lol :p I don't usually, but he was on about the Pound Fest, where 10 items went for £1, but was too tired to stay up! :L

He must have been told off then cos I distinctly heard him say that 'with this you can get round it' wink wink........when talking about the nozzle control and the hosepipe ban. It's probably been on air many more times than when I heard him say this, as it was at least a week ago.

Latest posts

Back