What on earth..........it's an Itsarap!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

dollydimple

Registered Shopper
I've never seen these before, oh my word, watching Moira thrust what looks like a gathered bedspread between her legs and twirl, well, I've never seen anything like it :cheeky:

Do people buy and more to the point, wear these?

Where and when would they be worn?

What on earth..........it's an Itsarap!

It's a make believe trouser, or so IW would have us believe...LOL

I've never seen these before, oh my word, watching Moira thrust what looks like a gathered bedspread between her legs and twirl, well, I've never seen anything like it :cheeky:

Do people buy and more to the point, wear these?

Where and when would they be worn?

I'd change that word for a why? I mean WHY on God's earth would someone want to put them self into something that isn't a pair of trousers and isn't a skirt. If you want to look like you're wearing a floaty skirt, then wear a floaty skirt, and if it's trousers you're after then there's plenty of those available for the summer as well, without the remotest chance that they might come undone and fall to the floor, which is in many cases is not a pretty sight to behold! Also so struggling in the pub toilet whilst trying to prevent this "wonder garment" from dipping down the bog, or trailing on the floor...ewwww!

Lol, I remember them featuring this, this .... tablecloth effort before.

"Ideal for travelling" Moira said and I thought,"Where?"

Oh
You lot weren't listening to the "lovely lady"
She was very instant on telling us that if we needed a "tinkle" we could throw it over our shoulder or the toilet door.
And we can wear it every where from the QE2 to a garden BBQ and to every occasion in between.
And they have two yes two very strong ties so there is never any worry about them coming undone or falling down.
Now that I have put your minds at rest I am expecting you all to rush to the phones to pick up at least 2 or3 because they are made in lincolnshire you know so you will be helping the economy as well as getting a wonderful garment you can wear in three yes three different ways.

goodness me Dolly, where have you been? these are the must-have items for anyone embarking on a cruise and desirous of a place at top table with the captain!

How very unrefeeeeeened of you not to realise this and may you be ever embarrassed at your ignorance!

Now make sure you are glued to your telly cos it won't be long before the <s>BOGOF</s> BOGEF (get eleven free) offers begin. :grin:

Last edited:
I can't imagine how anyone would get to the loo without an "accident", my bladder is so urge sensitive that, well you can imagine!

New and improved itsacrap and they admit now that the old ones were see through

Bigger and better, with three and a half metres of material swathed round your loins in summer, triffic

From size 6 to 32, so no one misses out on going 'whoops' between your legs :wink:

I watched some last night as I was tucked up in bed with Teddy.

I can't believe how huge Moira looks in her itsacarp creations...

Debbie Shore was trussed up in one too and even she looked about size 22 so what hope have the rest of us got?

The way Moira flounces about in them, all she needs is a broomstick to complete the collection.

They are really unflattering! :mysmilie_497::mysmilie_5::mysmilie_5::mysmilie_5:

Come on Catnip, surely you dont believe that????? QVC won't have her, I doubt a shop would have her, as she so lovingly points out, she USED to sell in loads of shops, so why did they stop stocking her? It doesn't take a genius to work out that IW is the last shopping channel she can reasonably sell this shite on, this I think you call it, is THE bottom of the barrell, in my opionion of course :)

I watched some last night as I was tucked up in bed with Teddy.

I can't believe how huge Moira looks in her itsacarp creations...

Debbie Shore was trussed up in one too and even she looked about size 22 so what hope have the rest of us got?

The way Moira flounces about in them, all she needs is a broomstick to complete the collection.

Exactly, Debbie always looks well groomed and dresses nice, unless she has to wear something IW is selling :giggle: oh, unless it's the leather jackets.

But this festoonation of fabric did her no favours at all. Not only did she go up ten sizes, she aged ten years too :wonder:

.... looked just as good with high heels as it did with flats lol
dull.gif
Tsk tsk silly me!!

Latest posts

Back