• Thread starter Deleted member 3549
  • Start date
ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

D

Deleted member 3549

Guest Shopper
Four words....

Revitalash Natalie and Charlie..........

I do wish Charlie wouldn't refer to "us" when he's talking beauty. He just said that he loves Revitalash, like a giggling teenage girl. Imagine being married to him?!! Grow a pair Mr B - you can still sell femail products without pretending to be/wishing you were a lady :nod:

Noticed that WestWayWarehouse state on their website, they do packaging and delivery for NailsInc, QVC and Revitalash. They receive Revitalash in bulk from the US. My interpretation then is that QVC's Liverpool warehouse don't receive it, stock it, pick it or post it. May explain the airtime frequency of this product. My apologies for not linking, as I use only my mobile not a pc. Plus, I am inept!

I put QVC on yesterday only to see Natalia, Revitalash and Anna, I promptly turned over. Flicking back later I found Abi, Ultrasun and Anna, at that point I gave up and decide to brave the dreaded high street.

Yes, it can get worse. Yet more ****** Richard Jackson. OMG how annoying can one person be? We've had umpteen TSVs and hour after hour after hour of him with his hands in his pockets doing nothing. I'm sure he's had twice as much airtime as any other brand and that's just since Christmas. Enough already! Is this all the buyers are able to come up with? And I thought this was all planned a year or so in advance. Sounds like they need some new blood in the buyers' office.

Latest posts

Back