Isn't Loen brilliant...........

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

She makes me laugh Loen but not in a good way. Still it could be worse she could be married to that smarmy greasebag Andy Love.

IMO Loen is a cross between a comedienne and a clown, she pretends to be a presenter and just like a circus/pantomime we laugh and pretend she is. Sometimes I don't know how she gets away with her behaviour...

IMO Loen is a cross between a comedienne and a clown, she pretends to be a presenter and just like a circus/pantomime we laugh and pretend she is. Sometimes I don't know how she gets away with her behaviour...

She must really irritate the people who want to buy a product she is presenting, especially in the kitchen, she just acts the clown the whole hour :down:

Lordie, she keeps banging on about writing an opera poor love. I doubt she could write her own name if it wasn't on a label inside her slimming pants. I've given up on buying anything from their kitchen shows. There are only so many chips you can eat in a week (although Loen and Andy are trying to push the boundary). Cheap old tat.

[/B]
She must really irritate the people who want to buy a product she is presenting, especially in the kitchen, she just acts the clown the whole hour :down:

what is it with chips and yorkshire pudding with that lot? Just looking at the size of Paul Brodel, Loen, Andy and Dennice and you realise that there's lots to be be said about a balanced diet.

Lordie, she keeps banging on about writing an opera poor love. I doubt she could write her own name if it wasn't on a label inside her slimming pants. I've given up on buying anything from their kitchen shows. There are only so many chips you can eat in a week (although Loen and Andy are trying to push the boundary). Cheap old tat.

[/B]

Latest posts

Back