Idar pink morganite ring

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Imogene9500

Registered Shopper
With everything happening at Gemporia I was really hesitant about making a purchase over the weekend. I've just received a really beautiful ring, pear shaped stone, surrounded by brilliant round morganite in 3.30 grams of 9k. It feels and looks substantial on the hand and was £249 which I think is a great buy. The code is MGJC29.The colour is a beautiful pink. £958 on the website which I would not have been able to pay, but for the auction price a real bargain as imo.

So what I would say about Gemporia is do not purchase for investment, but for the jewellery that you enjoy wearing. Personally I always look at gold weights and gemstones I love, Aquamarine being my favourite as like other Beryls are sparkly and can be worn everyday. Everyone has different tastes but if you are selective and know what you like you can get some fab deals.

With everything happening at Gemporia I was really hesitant about making a purchase over the weekend. I've just received a really beautiful ring, pear shaped stone, surrounded by brilliant round morganite in 3.30 grams of 9k. It feels and looks substantial on the hand and was £249 which I think is a great buy. The code is MGJC29.The colour is a beautiful pink. £958 on the website which I would not have been able to pay, but for the auction price a real bargain as imo.
I'm glad it had lots of pink in it. That's quite rare for Gemporias Morganite (except for the Cherry Blossom Morgani⁰te that Yianni sourced, which is proper Morganite with lots of pink).

Most of Gemporias "Morganite" is actually Goshenite that has been irradiated and then sold as Morganite with barely any pink.

I'm glad it had lots of pink in it. That's quite rare for Gemporias Morganite (except for the Cherry Blossom Morgani⁰te that Yianni sourced, which is proper Morganite with lots of pink).

Most of Gemporias "Morganite" is actually Goshenite that has been irradiated and then sold as Morganite with barely any pink.
It is natural not treated, but even if it was, I would still love it. I only buy for what I love wearing.

Latest posts

Back