Leah Charles

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Think you might be a bit lonely with this one. On the emerald day evening I was just in time to catch her say "I'm a nosey bugger I am". Classy! xxxxxxxx

Oh give her a break! It's live telly, it must be hard to be so upbeat and personable the way she is for all those hours.
I agree with OP, I think Leah is great. I tune in just for her and I've never been into TJC before she came along.
I've even been telling my friends to watch and we all think she's very entertaining. Myself and my friends are now new customers to tjc and will only buy from the channel when she's on! they have leah to thank for that.
Good on her, I say!

Oh give her a break! It's live telly, it must be hard to be so upbeat and personable the way she is for all those hours.
I agree with OP, I think Leah is great. I tune in just for her and I've never been into TJC before she came along.
I've even been telling my friends to watch and we all think she's very entertaining. Myself and my friends are now new customers to tjc and will only buy from the channel when she's on! they have leah to thank for that.
Good on her, I say!

I won't get into an argument with you over it PC, you are perfectly entitled to your view as am I. I would just like to ask what being "upbeat" has to do with the use of bad language on a TV shopping channel. After all TJC is not the Russell Brand show, there's a time and a place.

Argey, I do so agree with you 100% re the language, there are obviously some people who think because they like someone, everyone else should! She is not the kind of presenter I like to watch, but if other people like her, fine!

Oh Graham, that did make me laugh. Until then hadn't had a giggle all day. xxxxxxxxxxxx

Latest posts

Back