Kama Charm Necklace

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sara

Registered Shopper
Bought one of these over the weekend for my eldest daughter and in the picture of it (and also on air) it has FIVE charms. Noticed today, in the details, when I checked out that it is being listed as only having THREE charms.

Could someone who has this item please clarify? Thanks. :smile

Will be disappointed if there are actually only three - after having gone off the picture and sample on air.

:1: Hi Sara.....I can't say I have noticed how many charms were on the necklace.
I'm sure someone else will come along very soon and clarify things for you!!

Mirabelle xx:40:

I think Darls has it Sara, maybe possible to look back through past threads because I think she posted a picture?

:doggie:

Sara, I think last time i saw a Karma charms necklace/bracelet there was only 4 charms on it...Carol was asked via Rocks chat, but not sure it was cleared up. HTH

Thanks ladies. :biggrin

This is the pic of the one I bought (only just checked it out today) ....

kamaphp.jpg

and these are the written details in the confirmation ....

EQ507 Star & Heart Spacer Charm set in Sterling Silver B x 1. GQ257 Blue Topaz Star Charm set in Sterling Silver Bead x 1. QQ506 Spinel & Peridot Circular Charm set in Sterling Si x 1. XQ988 Charm Necklace x 1.

Found Darls thread (thanks M4G) she got four but should have had five charms and I think Katherine was sending her the missing one.

I have the other charm necklace like Darls and they came as the picture so 5 in total. I am sure you will receive the same as the picture.

Hi i have the karma charms and mine came as the picture with 5 ,1 flower drop,2 spinels and 2 spacers.

I received my kama charm necklace yesterday and it had 5 charms......exactly like the picture above.As Anne has said I think 2 are classed as spacers.

I am sure you will receive the 5 charms as illustrated,I know I did......in fact i am wearing mine now!!:59:

Can someone who has a karma necklace already please tell me the length of the necklace
as i heard some people saying that it wasnt long enough for them but they may of been refering to the braclet

Can someone who has a karma necklace already please tell me the length of the necklace
as i heard some people saying that it wasnt long enough for them but they may of been refering to the braclet

I found both of them really long Milly, especially the bracelet :1:

:1::1:i would'nt of considered one if they were smaller than that so i may take the plunge then
thanks

Received today with 5 charms. :biggrin

Also received another two necklaces (beautiful) - measured the Kama Charm necklace, as it is definitely the shortest of the three and mine measures 17".

Latest posts

Back