Now they are comparing ....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

PJ.

In an Ideal World ...
... The price of already made flowers in a florist with some bulbs they flogging. That's like comparing a bunch of circuit boards and an iPad. Of course the bulbs are gonna be cheaper than flowers in the florist. Crooks.

PJ

Sent from my Nokia 3210 using Snake.

For once, there is nothing crooked about that...it's actually a very accurate assessment/comparison.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

It's just stating the "bleedin' obvious".....yep you can buy a cake for x amount, buy the ingredients for the same price and make 10 cakes!

I guess they've got to find something to say about each product, and it must be hard, especially when it's an item like garden bulbs, hardly gonna cause a frenzied rush to the phones.

...and at least they're not spouting a bunch of misleading lies like they usually do!

For once, there is nothing crooked about that...it's actually a very accurate assessment/comparison.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I agree nothing crooked but I would politely disagree they are making a fair comparison. Okay I need some flowers. I either walk into the florists and walk out right away with flowers. If I get the Bid plugs I would have to wait for them to grow and there is no guarantee thanks to the British weather of good results which is why I think you can't compare. If they were selling flowers already grown then that would be fair.

PJ

Sent from my Nokia 3210 using Snake.

Nerver yet been given a bouquet of bulbs :giggle: As they love to tell us compare like with like if I buy flowers then I know exactly what I am getting not so if I buy the bulbs.

Latest posts

Back