Just popping in to say hello!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

mrswebber

Registered Shopper
Have I missed anything exciting whilst I've been fighting this stupid cancer? Any hooleys been happening since I've been gone? :giggle: Hope you're all wel xx

Hello Hun, I hope things are going ok and it's always nice to hear from a familiar name.

Keep well

Jude xx

Hello mrswebber, was only discussing with a friend last week that you hadn't posted for a while.

You were approaching the end of your treatment last time, hope it's all out of the way now, you're feeling a lot better and making a full recovery.

:flower::flower::flower:

Well, the worst of the treatment is past (Thank God) but you don't know whether you're well or not. lol I'm just crossing my fingers. I get Herceptin every three weeks yet and I think it continues till Late March or early April. It's not too bad though.

I was just thinking about you the other day.Good to see you posting again and hope things are going well for you.

Hey MrsW!!

Good to see you!! Glad the worst of the treatment has past for you!! x

How lovely to see you back and posting again!

You sound so positive and I'm glad to know you're feeling better now.

Hi
Welcome back.
I hope that now you have put the worst of the treatment behind you that you can start spend ,spend, spending on Q

Mrs Webber,fight the fight sweetheart you are doing amazing.......everyone's outcome is different and I believe you will be a survivor xxxxxxxxxxx

It's great to see you back Mrs W. I hope that each day you feel better and better. Love and best wishes to you. xx

Latest posts

Back