Christmas bargain tip offs

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Vienna

Registered Shopper
Like it or not the Christmas period is coming and the majority of us will be buying some Christmas gifts. Most of us are watching the pennies so any tips for special offers on websites or in the DHS ? Every Thursday Boots change their Christmas offer of the week, this week it was a large patent vanity case filled with full size Gok Wan bath and body range. Good sizes, it smelled nice and at £22 for the whole thing, it was a reasonable price I thought.
Last year they did a Soap and Glory set as one of their Christmas specials and it was a really good buy. I check their website every Thursday for the latest offer.
But I`d be interested to hear of any offers/bargains anybody else has found, for men as well as women.

Oliver James jewellers online site are giving good discounts on a lot of branded jewellery such as Hot Diamonds, Chamillia, Swarovski etc and free p and p on all orders. No minimum spend.

The Perfume shop online site is offering £10 off selected fragrances plus other special offers. Free p and p on all orders, no minimum spend.

Feelunique have a Halloween Special Offer until midnight on 31st October only there's 20% off Elmis, use code SPOOKY20 at check out

Fcuk Handbag gift set £22

From Fri 2nd Nov Boots have the Fcuk handbag gift set for £22 (normally £45) This weekend only.

Contains 300ml signature body wash
200ml signature body polish
200ml signature body butter
300ml signature bath syrup
Black Handbag

Free Nails Inc Polish

Free Nails Inc Polish in December edition of Glamour magazine . The mag is £2. (Kristen Stewart on cover.) choices are Motcomb street (navy blue)
St James (bright red)
Glamour glitter (gold)
Elizabeth street (pale pink)

Free Nails Inc Polish in December edition of Glamour magazine . The mag is £2.(Kristen Stewart on cover.) choices are Motcomb street (navy blue)
St James (bright red)
Glamour glitter (gold)
Elizabeth street (pale pink)

It's Cheryl Cole on the front cover. Sorry wasn't able to edit above post.

Crabtree & Evelyn have 20% off all men's products during November = a Movember offer.

Not a sale item or special offer, as such, but Uniqlo is selling Orla Kiely scarves at £9.90.
Her silk scarves are about £100 each, and these are polyester. Don't let that put you off - it's not that thin slippery stuff, they're in a soft woven fabric which is comfortable against the skin.

I bought four as Christmas presents. They're huge, big enough to wrap round your head and neck or to wear as a stole. The colours are gentle and muted, nothing too scary.

More info here: http://shop.uniqlo.com/uk/goods/075059

PS Forgot to add that they get a 100% feedback rating from Uniqlo customers.

Last edited:
Feelunique have an offer for three days

Spend £50 and get £6 off use code SAVVY6
Spend £30 and get £3 off use code SAVVY3

and their P&P is free !

Shoprush have a 20% discount on at the moment to celebrate their new site. Lots of nice brands including Aveda. Type NEWSHOPRUSH in voucher code box. I've bought from them several times and their service is excellent (free delivery too).

This week`s Christmas offer at Boots is a sanctuary gift set, usual price £40, offer price £19. Only until next Thursday
Sheer Sanctuary Indulgence includes:

■Body Wash (250ml)
■Foaming Bath Soak (250ml)
■Body Scrub (200ml)
■Salt Scrub (60g)
■Body Butter (300ml)
■Body Lotion (75ml)
■Luxury Bath Float (75ml)
■Intensive Rescue Heel Balm (75ml)
■Re-usable Vanity Case (approximately 30x16x16cm)
■Shower Cap

If you want to buy someone a perfume or aftershave but don`t know which to get them then The Perfume Shop might have the answer. Their Viva Box is filled with perfume or aftershave sample phials and also contains a voucher for them to go and claim a full sized bottle of their favourite. The box is pretty and can be used afterwards. Ladies Viva Box is £34.99 and mens is £37.99, can be ordered online with free p and p

Last edited:
I read on the QVC facebook page, so it must be true he he, that marks and spencers online sale
starts tonight at 20.00 hours. Strange time though, but must be true LOL

image.jpg

Still showing here

Latest posts

Back