Little Yell O

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
Why is Howard and Bev on the Highstreet tv channel demonstrating the little Yell O steam cleaner :S. It looks like its been filmed in the Ideal world studio, its for a lot more than at Ideal World thou 79.99

Iv just bought the pick of the day, little yello cleaner and the triangyello steam mop. Quite crazy because I already have a polti in perfect good condition that I also bought from Ideal. I bought today mainly to get the triangyello mop. Im obsessed nowadays with cleaning so listening to all the hour long brainwashing shows, my cleaning obsession kicked in and Iv now ordered another steam cleaner. How come that Bev does the Poltis saying they are the best, then she does Littleyello saying they are the best. Can we take it Bev will not be doing polti now. I bet she does.

Iv just bought the pick of the day, little yello cleaner and the triangyello steam mop. Quite crazy because I already have a polti in perfect good condition that I also bought from Ideal. I bought today mainly to get the triangyello mop. Im obsessed nowadays with cleaning so listening to all the hour long brainwashing shows, my cleaning obsession kicked in and Iv now ordered another steam cleaner. How come that Bev does the Poltis saying they are the best, then she does Littleyello saying they are the best. Can we take it Bev will not be doing polti now. I bet she does.

I much prefer steamy Sue to Bev tbh , Sue used to do all the polti shows and i thought mayb polti didnt like her doing other steam products so took her off that same with bissell , but Bev seems to do polti , bissell and yello. Also the potd is a bit of a con coz they have the little yello on air many times at around the 45 pounds make and have had the traingyello for 40 pounds so its hardly a free item is it when the potd price is 89.99.

If Ideal World can point to other outlets selling it at £79.99 it provides justification for them claiming price reductions. Yes, I know it's cynical, but I bet I'm correct!

Im still waiting for this. Its been only a few days but I cannot see my order show on my online account yet I have been charged. customer services is appalling, tried ringling two seperate days and both times they said there systems were down and couldnt tell me anything, I wanted to confirm the address as when I ordered the guy I spoke to had real problems understanding me

Why is Howard and Bev on the Highstreet tv channel demonstrating the little Yell O steam cleaner :S. It looks like its been filmed in the Ideal world studio, its for a lot more than at Ideal World thou 79.99

Yes, the promo was filmed at the ideal world studios. Little yello paid Ideal World for the studio time and used its crew to produce it.

Bev no longer works for polti. She started demoing the little yello and it was deemed a conflict of interests.

What about sue? Did she get booted from polti and bissell too?

Sue does a lot less work in general on ideal world. Sometimes she is there a lot, and other times she isn't.
Bev is now the resident for Bissel and as far as I am aware they cast a new person for polti.
This leaving sue with only a few products like steam irons.

What a dissapointment the triangyello is, very flimsy, carpet glider broke attatchment didnt fit well and has snapped.

Latest posts

Back