SSHHH, dont tell anyone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

stratobuddy

Registered Shopper
Just flicked over to IW whare they have a tablet being demoed. I must admit the double act with LOEN?? is great fun, much more relaxed than QVC (even though I will no longer buy anything from IW because of past problems.

They make a great double act (don't know who the expert is).

QVC would be much more watchable without their hard sell.

Update, the guest is Janice. They are in bed together now, one reading the tablet, one a big heavy book. As good as Morecombe and Wise!

Last edited:
Just flicked over to IW whare they have a tablet being demoed. I must admit the double act with LOEN?? is great fun, much more relaxed than QVC (even though I will no longer buy anything from IW because of past problems.

They make a great double act (don't know who the expert is).

QVC would be much more watchable without their hard sell.
You make me laugh stratobuddy. Think you changed your QVC addiction for a tablet addiction > You're determined to get one. Go for Apple LOL

I think there is a 7 inch fruitpad just come out, am tempted by that, I found the 10 inch a bit big to hold. My Archos (from at least 5 years ago) is 7 inch and is a very convenient size, and screen is big enough IMO.

Last edited:
You make me laugh stratobuddy. Think you changed your QVC addiction for a tablet addiction > You're determined to get one. Go for Apple LOL
At least it is taking his mind off "the thing that the queen wears on her head" I am not naming it on purpose , in case it starts him of again!

It was actually because it was a post about iw on the Q forum, and I didn't want anyone to tell Sazza in case he moved it to the iw forum where no-one would read it (almost LOL).

It was actually because it was a post about iw on the Q forum, and I didn't want anyone to tell Sazza in case he moved it to the iw forum where no-one would read it (almost LOL).

yeah i know, was just teasing ya :wave:

JP

Janice Phillips is from the same agency, CastingCallPro, as NataliaFerrera [RevitalashDolly] and SaraMason [Desireé, "I'm 97 you know" commercial]. MAD - Model/Actress/Dancer

I think there is a 7 inch fruitpad just come out, am tempted by that, I found the 10 inch a bit big to hold. My Archos (from at least 5 years ago) is 7 inch and is a very convenient size, and screen is big enough IMO.

Size does matter then? :giggle: :tongue:

I watched it too and loved it , there often on 2gther on a saturday night , ud never get any of the QVC presenters being fun like that

If you want a 7 inch tablet the Google nexus 7 is a great choice! I love mine and is way better than kindle fire at same price £159 or extra memory version for £199! I wouldn't be without mine now!

If you want a 7 inch tablet the Google nexus 7 is a great choice! I love mine and is way better than kindle fire at same price £159 or extra memory version for £199! I wouldn't be without mine now!

Yes
he nexus 7 is the one I want and much cheaper than the ipad mini which is due out on the 6th november which is probably tomorrow

PSSSST Strato!!! I just bought a Kindle Fire HD today in Tesco! Its BRILLIANT and much cheaper than an iPad (mine is ob Ebay at present). It does all I need a tablet to do.

Sent from my Kindle Fire HD using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Back