MAC lipsticks, any favourites?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

kitten_with_claws

Registered Shopper
As per title, lipsticks for a young lady (19), whose small toddler got into make-up bag & trashed several lipsticks.......there were tears......but not from toddler! LOL

Looking at these on Debenhams site, they all look/sound the same to me (I have no interest in lipstick & couldn't care less if I never wore it again!) but wondering if any one range was superior, nicer, whatever to the other, e.g. Lipstick, Viva Glam Lipstick, Glamour Daze & so on & so forth, ad nauseum....!

http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/category_10001_10001_173601_-1#

(Sorry about link, you'd have to then select 'lipsticks' from menu as link won't work if I do it!)

I know she would like a 'pale' shade & she also loves 'pink', so hoping the colours shown are reasonably true to life!

Viva Glam is the charity range from MAC. I love VG2 a pale pink nude, VG5 a warmish light pink with a little shimmer.

HalfnHalf a lovely warm nude between pink and peach.

Velvet Teddy is matt but again a lovely wearbable nude.

if you got to www.maccosmetics.co.uk they have the lipsticks and descriptions of colours(very large selection though)

I love MAC lippies, smell and taste of vanilla.

My niece (20) uses a lot of MAC make up and she has a huge list of "to gets" for her kit as she is training in make up now too, anyway she personally really likes the Sheen Supreme Lipstick although she does uses other ones too.

Thank you ladies - I did presume the various 'types' were all of reasonably equal quality & it does sound like it so just a case of picking out some nice colours, will have a look at those suggested, ta! (Bit overwhelming when there's so many & I didn't want to end up getting the 'naff' range, if there was such a thing! lol) :sun:

Latest posts

Back