Cruise Holiday Show

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Did i hear right that Shaun has been on 14 cruises in the last 3 years and 1 land holiday? Jesus no wonder IW cant afford a Uk call centre and had to get rid of Ellis:wonder:

And I bet all those 14 were just him and his mother which I find a little strange.

Is the guest you thinking of that jenny. She is so stuck up I can tell you. I sent a few emails in, as they ask you to do, yet she completley ignored all of mine. I thought, right, last time I endorse your cruises lady.

I wonder if his mother is aware or if she is still waiting for him to "find a nice lady" :talking::wonder:

I find shaun very insincere. I mean we all know his preferences, yet he tries so hard to convince us all he is straight. Its like he is ashamed, thats the way he comes across. Gay off screen, really gay off screen yet comes on tv and tries to be someone else. I dont like the pretence with Shaun

I find shaun very insincere. I mean we all know his preferences, yet he tries so hard to convince us all he is straight. Its like he is ashamed, thats the way he comes across. Gay off screen, really gay off screen yet comes on tv and tries to be someone else. I dont like the pretence with Shaun

I think you mean camp rather than gay - I'm assuming you are referring to his mannerisms rather than his sexuality.

No his sexuality. I think he pretends to be straight and live a straight life, thats what he wants the viewers to think, but I suspect when cameras stop rolling, he is very different.

I get that feeling too tristar, when gay in this day and age especially in this country there is widely no discrimination.

Oh dear... my post starting this thread wasn't imply anything about his sexuality and I agree that it shouldn't matter either way.

That said, I did wonder if that was his life partner who is in the film of him and his mother in a hot tub with another man.

:handshake:

Latest posts

Back