PDA

View Full Version : Christin Lars Watch with four encrusted Diamonds...

radio_dayz
21-12-2012, 01:10 PM
....coming up soon on bid. Question is, what are these Diamonds encrusted with Hmm?

radio_dayz
21-12-2012, 01:24 PM
Well they weren't encrusted Diamonds as decribed by the dim assistant, but it was the Watch that was Diamond encrusted. Encrusted with all of those four precious Gems, and only 29.99.

Wirral70
21-12-2012, 01:31 PM
Now stop it guys. Cheatin Liars oops sorry Christin Lars watches are a treat of a gift.

As the one and only Mike Mason said last night 'take 30 to a jeweller and ask for a DIAMOND watch, you won't get one'.

If I am lucky enough to get one I will just sit and stare at those wonderful, and indeed impressive stones.

Mommabear
21-12-2012, 01:31 PM
Klaus Kobec now on PD and Chris Birkett says they are notoriously expensive to produce

Wirral70
21-12-2012, 01:38 PM
Klaus Kobec now on PD and Chris Birkett says they are notoriously expensive to produce

Now now Momma, I expect better from you. The honourable Mr James said recently that when you think Breitling and Omega you are talking quality, and Klaus Kobec is quality. Therefore they are as good to my mind, James wouldn't lie.

The old moron was calling them Klaws Koobeck the other day.

Mommabear
21-12-2012, 01:44 PM
Now now Momma, I expect better from you. The honourable Mr James said recently that when you think Breitling and Omega you are talking quality, and Klaus Kobec is quality. Therefore they are as good to my mind, James wouldn't lie.

The old moron was calling them Klaws Koobeck the other day.

lol the way he was talking, it would be right out of my price range. Could he get it below 200? I felt the sadness in me rising :doh:

It went for 60.........he was right! Still 40 too high :smirk:

newtobid
21-12-2012, 01:53 PM
quite funny yesterday i think

one of the assistants said something like

"the famous christin lars"

andy then said he is not actually a real person....

Wirral70
21-12-2012, 02:07 PM
lol the way he was talking, it would be right out of my price range. Could he get it below 200? I felt the sadness in me rising :doh:

It went for 60.........he was right! Still 40 too high :smirk:

You see I don't think the Klaus Kobec watches are that bad really, they are a bit blingy for me personally but they are probably half decent watches, and they have a decent guarantee. Are they comparable to a Breitling? No, but Bid cannot sell a watch without some sort of brand association.

It's the Aquaswiss I have the biggest problem with, they are a strange brand. What kind of a luxury watchmaker would have a tacky section on their website dedicated to who wears them (no doubt for a fee).

http://www.aquaswisswatch.com/index.php?p=gallery&category=AS%20SEEN%20ON

radio_dayz
21-12-2012, 02:20 PM
A lot of these folk like Aquaswiss too!

http://www.amazon.com/forum/watches?cdForum=Fx2L5KU4X1FHGX3&cdThread=Tx3C4RRHWFULPO7

Wirral70
25-01-2013, 06:01 PM
James is flogging another diamond Christin Lars. Quite a nice looking watch but please James, don't make out the four diamonds are anything other than a design feature, they are almost certainly not valuable. You can barely even see them blown up on a massive plasma TV set!

0.02 carats in total which makes each diamond 0.005 carat!

Bennyxp
25-01-2013, 06:45 PM
James is flogging another diamond Christin Lars. Quite a nice looking watch but please James, don't make out the four diamonds are anything other than a design feature, they are almost certainly not valuable. You can barely even see them blown up on a massive plasma TV set!

0.02 carats in total which makes each diamond 0.005 carat!

This reminded me of something which was being sold on bid a couple of weeks ago (necklace - see image). It's SOLID 9ct gold, and was in a NON STOP DROP!!! I forgot who the presenter was, but they said something similar to "This is amazing....I hope you realise this is solid gold....Please don't pass this offer up!"

Look at the image. It finally went for 35 or so. Please guess the weight of the gold. The weight was only displayed on their website, so people who received it wouldn't have been too happy. You will never guess the weight!

Wirral70
25-01-2013, 07:18 PM
Wirral, I'm concerned about you. Have you secretly been to the Peter Simon school of performing arts to come out with this?? (Post a pic on here when you've bought one of these "delishious, simply exquisite, delightful watches", I know you're dying to get your hands on one)! :wink:

Unfortunately I didn't receive a CL for christmas, despite all my hints. Sadly I cannot afford such an expensive, luxury diamond watch right now.

0.005 carat is quite a stone size :grin:

Wirral70
25-01-2013, 07:56 PM
Russell was flogging a Shitlet, Triplet Opal ring (925), 60 in the quantity.

He sold 3 ha ha. Hopefully people are now doing a bit of research. He is absolutely full of it.

He just did another 'better' one (gold plated 925) with 75 in the quantity. He sold just 16.

Joy!

Bennyxp
25-01-2013, 08:55 PM
Hmmm I'd say 1.4-2 grams? Ok I looked at a similar one they had on their site when I last saw they were selling solid gold. It reminds me of when French & Saunders did a sketch about shopping TV jewellery presenting when they dropped the necklace, thought they'd recovered it to find it was a strand of hair instead lol.

It's actually 0.78 grams!

http://store.bid.tv/bidtv/9ct-Yellow-Gold-Singapore-Link-Bracelet--Made-in-Italy/PG138807/ProductDetail.raction proof in case Kat comes back and disputes it ;) I can't see how people will be happy with it... And my mistake, it was a bracelet.

And this compares to the lookalike which is gold plated which is around 7g, which I suppose is mainly nickel or something.. :L

Wirral70
25-01-2013, 09:06 PM
Maybe they melted the gold leaf off those god awful Montine watches and made them into bracelets :grin:

Mommabear
26-01-2013, 10:01 AM
Russell was flogging a Shitlet, Triplet Opal ring (925), 60 in the quantity.

He sold 3 ha ha. Hopefully people are now doing a bit of research. He is absolutely full of it.

He just did another 'better' one (gold plated 925) with 75 in the quantity. He sold just 16.

Joy!

I watched that lol

The first one looked bliddy rough in the lightbox, which is supposed to enhance it to its fullest. It looked a dirty brown lol

Wirral70
26-01-2013, 10:06 AM
I watched that lol

The first one looked bliddy rough in the lightbox, which is supposed to enhance it to its fullest. It looked a dirty brown lol

They looked rubbish Momma. He was still giving it all the spiel 'how do I know about Opals, I used to work for Lightning Ridge' I'm sure he said before christmas that he only worked for them for 3 weeks!

By the way Momma did you know James Russell's wife is having a baby? You might not, he rarely mentions it. He certainly dosen't seem to be using the fact in his sales pitches.

Oh, and it's 32 degrees celcius here today. Boiling :grin:

Mommabear
26-01-2013, 10:06 AM
This reminded me of something which was being sold on bid a couple of weeks ago (necklace - see image). It's SOLID 9ct gold, and was in a NON STOP DROP!!! I forgot who the presenter was, but they said something similar to "This is amazing....I hope you realise this is solid gold....Please don't pass this offer up!"

Look at the image. It finally went for 35 or so. Please guess the weight of the gold. The weight was only displayed on their website, so people who received it wouldn't have been too happy. You will never guess the weight!

It's about time they put the weight of their solid gold pieces on the graphics, or at least give it a mention.

There was a necklace the other day that went for 60 with post. The presenter was saying 'this is solid gold, we've sold solid gold for much more than this in the past' :confused2: What a stupid statement.

The assistant put the necklace on but you couldn't really spot it till the camera went really close up. You could tell the way it hung that it wasn't weighty but the weight was never mentioned.

Mommabear
26-01-2013, 10:23 AM
They looked rubbish Momma. He was still giving it all the spiel 'how do I know about Opals, I used to work for Lightning Ridge' I'm sure he said before christmas that he only worked for them for 3 weeks!

By the way Momma did you know James Russell's wife is having a baby? You might not, he rarely mentions it. He certainly dosen't seem to be using the fact in his sales pitches.

Oh, and it's 32 degrees celcius here today. Boiling :grin:

Is it triplets? :grin:

He looked very smart the other night in his three piece Thomas Brookes suit. The camera didn't pan down, so I hope trousers met ankle. It wasn't on till 9, too late for me so I couldn't hear if he's still at Savile Row or has he moved?

Wirral70
26-01-2013, 10:37 AM
Is it triplets? :grin:

He looked very smart the other night in his three piece Thomas Brookes suit. The camera didn't pan down, so I hope trousers met ankle. It wasn't on till 9, too late for me so I couldn't hear if he's still at Savile Row or has he moved?

Ha Ha.

He is beginning to look as pregnant as his missus, that waistcoat was under severe strain. I hope the buttons are stitched well (that's if they aren't glued on).

Savile Row my ar..................