LOLA - Try to keep up with your own.....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wirral70

Registered Shopper
LOLA George was selling a set of Striped Tops. When reminding us you can return the items if they're not suitable she said she NEVER tries clothes on in shops as she hates the changing rooms.

Then literally one minute later her next product came up, leggings. She said she never wore leggings until she saw these ones and then says, quote 'I'd come into work and see all the girls in their leggings (and some other waffle) AND THEN I'D GO INTO THE HIGHSTREET AND I'D TRY ON A PAIR OF LEGGINGS.....'

Oh LOLA, what will we do with you. You're such a bullshitter aren't you!

LOLA George was selling a set of Striped Tops. When reminding us you can return the items if they're not suitable she said she NEVER tries clothes on in shops as she hates the changing rooms.

Then literally one minute later her next product came up, leggings. She said she never wore leggings until she saw these ones and then says, quote 'I'd come into work and see all the girls in their leggings (and some other waffle) AND THEN I'D GO INTO THE HIGHSTREET AND I'D TRY ON A PAIR OF LEGGINGS.....'

Oh LOLA, what will we do with you. You're such a bullshitter aren't you!

Well we all know what she likes to do after hours, so it was probably true, she tried on her leggings in the highstreet - Right in the middle of it!

Well we all know what she likes to do after hours, so it was probably true, she tried on her leggings in the highstreet - Right in the middle of it!

She needs some lessons from Russell and Mason on the art of BS'ing, the golden rule must be to remember your fibs.

She's just told us to pour all the fat down the sink once we've made our burgers in the halogen oven :thinking:

Pardon my newbie question please, but is "LOLA" her nickname?
It's her "stage name" :wink: or part of it. I think her full stage name is Lola la rouge. Could be wrong. She's on Youtube doing her performance.
Oh & welcome Mr. M :hi:

It's her "stage name" :wink: or part of it. I think her full stage name is Lola la rouge. Could be wrong. She's on Youtube doing her performance.
Oh & welcome Mr. M :hi:

Hello & thank you :hi:

I've just had a look & wow that was unexpected lol. She looks like shes having a fun time.
I see that's three of the ladies off bid that perform, Helen did her pantomime (I hear she was really good) & Marina does her singing and dancing (I saw her on X factor & a friend said she's just did a dance performance on "deal or no deal").

Latest posts

Back