Moira C

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
Howard was just on CC with crafters companion and the guest Dawn mentioned how much she liked the Moria c range, and Howard said how Moria C had just stopped him in the corridor to tell him she had just been to the near by supermarket between shows and how an 81yr old lady had stopped to tell her how much she liked her range but she was devastated she had lost her Chi chi, Moria C then said to the lady she had a spare one in the car and gave it to her, the elderly lady was overjoyed. I just thought that was a lovely story. Im not a fan of Moira C myself but its nice to hear that she values her customers.:up:

Howard was just on CC with crafters companion and the guest Dawn mentioned how much she liked the Moria c range, and Howard said how Moria C had just stopped him in the corridor to tell him she had just been to the near by supermarket between shows and how an 81yr old lady had stopped to tell her how much she liked her range but she was devastated she had lost her Chi chi, Moria C then said to the lady she had a spare one in the car and gave it to her, the elderly lady was overjoyed. I just thought that was a lovely story. Im not a fan of Moira C myself but its nice to hear that she values her customers.:up:
I have always liked her, she's as mad as a box of frogs though lol!!

I always suspected this. Calls in to the studio and Moira then calls the viewer back following day for chats. Not many do that. I think she cares for her customers. That's always been evident.

Latest posts

Back