Sit-up websites

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thunderstorm

Registered Shopper
I wanted to buy something from them on Tuesday, I'm not saying what, but I tried buying through their website.
I am registered on their website, have been for about 6 years or more but it has been a while since I bought from them this way and I had forgotten my 4 digit password.
I tried 3 different combinations then got greeted by these messages:
Minor Fault - Please scroll down and review...
Your account has been temporarily locked. You have been sent an email.
3 days on I am still waiting for this email.
No way am I going to phone them on a premium rate number so unless I get this email they can stuff it up their behind and I will go out and buy it from elsewhere even though I got a dead foot and find it hard to walk any distance.

EDIT: just realised I should have put the thread title as S*it-up websites !!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I wanted to buy something from them on Tuesday, I'm not saying what, but I tried buying through their website.
I am registered on their website, have been for about 6 years or more but it has been a while since I bought from them this way and I had forgotten my 4 digit password.

No way am I going to phone them on a premium rate number so unless I get this email they can stuff it up their behind and I will go out and buy it from elsewhere even though I got a dead foot and find it hard to walk any distance.

EDIT: just realised I should have put the thread title as S*it-up websites !!!!!!!!!

I get loads of emails from them but unsurprisingly they always go to my junk folder.

Think of it as a blessing.

Billy Ocean once said "Suddenly - life has new meaning to me". He was of course referring to the fact that his Sit-up account was now 'locked' and from that moment on he shopped elsewhere :hi: His next song was about a Caribbean Queen called Peter Simon.

Latest posts

Back