Don't miss out on such a bargain....!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

louise66

Registered Shopper
I'm certainly not equating a product containing melaleuca alternifolia, with a supermarket's own branded wet wipes, and wouldn't buy them myself, but Jill - surprise, surprise! - has just been telling us we are getting a full 144 - yes, 144 - wipes for £13.00! (+ £3.95 postage)! Now, I do believe that, with tree oil based products, ABC is the best there is and, although you see the oil in some shops for £1.99. it's not the same grade so is, therefore, false economy. But don't take us for idiots; she must know how inane she sounds, trying to convince us what a bargain we're getting. The reality is, unless you buy it as a tsv, ABC as a range is not an economy product line. It is, in my, opinion, worth the money as the results and efficacy of the products bear testament to such a premium brand and demands, consequently, a higher price. The people who wil buy this line, will not mind paying for it. She can be so patronising sometimes - sorry, most of the time!
Apparently, Jill doesn't want us to pay more for the tsv, so we should get it at today's price!

I am also watching this, not sure why. Probably because there is nothing else on. I think I turned on to see Simon Wilson as he is normally quite entertaining, but oh dear, its with Jill Franks again. Then the next hour is AJ.

Maybe I will have an early night....

Latest posts

Back