Gale Hayman

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

lynnonthelake

Registered Shopper
Why do they keep adding Beverley Hills after this range,who gives a toss,I still can't understand how it has been on Q for all these years,no one has ever really rated the face creams,and the lip lift is expensive for what it is.
Lynn

I agree. The lip lift is nice to use but I buy mine on ebay. The skincare isn't very good and the packaging is very dated.

My worry with products that have been on QVC for yonks is just how old the products are when you get them, especially items in clearance. At least there are apps out there that you can check the batch numbers.

It trading in on the fragrances Giorgio of BH, Gale and her husband created the fragrances. They divorced and he got the rights to the perfumes.

All very 80s in thinking.

ive seen her stuff cheaper on directcosmetics...if you shop around its quite a shocker how qvc hikes prices up....they have the odd bargain and that's great when they do but ...i love lookibng eslewhere now ...hope it changes when recession is over

I always think the brand looks very old fashioned and I know the packaging isn't important but it looks like its from the 80's. In the past ive seen this brand selling at our local market but even at knock down prices Ive never been tempted.

Tried the 14ct gold lipstick they are always harping on about it was awful on me.It remains unused in make up bag.

It was awful on everyone rubyrat! Worse still was the "matching" nail polish - cheaper in quality than Constance Carroll!

The only three products I like of this range are liplift (in no colour at all), the eye gel and they used to do a wonderful body butter that smelt divine and left a very light sheen on my legs, then they discontinued it - I have found a better eye gel and have about 4 lip lifts from Ebay, so I wouldn't be sad to see it go.

Latest posts

Back