Peony TSV 14/09/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

They look so fake :smirk: they certainly wont fool anyone that there real :giggle:

I don't like calla lilies, but these don't look as good as the ones that Bethlehem Lights do.

I hate faux flowers at the best of times and Peony charge through the nose for them but people pay it. On Q`s facebook page you regularly see people raving about them. All I can say is with the price of some of their displays you could buy real flowers for months from the likes of Aldi who IMO do beautiful flowers for the price. Last week I bought a dozen pink roses and 4 stems of lilies and it cost me £5.99 for both and they`re still going strong. Real flowers are beautiful, Peony flowers are an insult to nature.

Peony Orange Calla Lily Faux Flowers with Vase
QVC Price: £43.00

Today's Special Value Price :

£34.96

P&P: £5.95

http://www.qvcuk.com/Peony-Orange-C...02972.html?cm_sp=[Ljava.lang.String;@2e902e90

Available on Auto delivery

702972.jpg

Last edited:
More overly expensive flaaaaars

I see the Peony woman is still flogging her very expensive faux flaaars. A few cala lilies and a vase! I can buy silk cala lilies for just over £1 each and the vase is nothing special. Then if you are conned into auto delivery you get just the flaaars, for the same price as the ones that came with the vase!

I see the Peony woman is still flogging her very expensive faux flaaars. A few cala lilies and a vase! I can buy silk cala lilies for just over £1 each and the vase is nothing special. Then if you are conned into auto delivery you get just the flaaars, for the same price as the ones that came with the vase!

incorrect the further drops of the Auto-Delivery after the first one with the vase will be £26.88 each and it said that on the right hand part of the screen when showing the details of the AD

That double act 'Franks & Flaaars' have only two words between them.......... beauuuuutiful and amaaaaaaazing. Tooo much excitement for me on a Tuuuuuuesday night, so I've come to bed !

They look very fake to me. .. maybe I'm missing something!
Just up the Road from me is The Ruckley Estate that lady Julie :drunk: is from. .. I've been to the Outlet shop there and the prices are a lot cheaper. Some of them are lovely but I wouldn't pay qvc prices for them.

Why have they made the TSV so ****** complicated? The white version and the orange version have different item numbers for single & auto-delivery options even though the items in future deliveries are the same.
I just cannot see the sense in it TBH.

As you would still pay full P & P if you ordered both options under the same item number, it isn't as if they were hoping to get round it the complicated way IFKWIM?

I'm not ordering the TSV by the way (I have bought from this range twice in the past & both times they were returned), just thought it was worth a mention.

Why have they made the TSV so ****** complicated? The white version and the orange version have different item numbers for single & auto-delivery options even though the items in future deliveries are the same.
I just cannot see the sense in it TBH.

As you would still pay full P & P if you ordered both options under the same item number, it isn't as if they were hoping to get round it the complicated way IFKWIM?

I'm not ordering the TSV by the way (I have bought from this range twice in the past & both times they were returned), just thought it was worth a mention.

I couldn't agree more Mr Marple, when Franks was spouting out the info last night, I lost the will to live - FAR too complicated to work out. It looks like they are trying to push out as much as possible in one deal. This smacks of more 'kids' around the table trying to impress the bosses with more ways of flogging 'stuff' !

Just watching the 3pm show and cant believe how tacky and cheap these fake flaaars look. It wouldn't be so bad if they were cheap in price but there not. Id rather have a real bunch of flowers that last a week then any of these peony flaaars. :clapping::flower:

:mysmilie_846:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back