What was your last purchase on QVC - are you pleased with it?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

iloveshopping

Registered Shopper
Mine was a plaid black and red slanket. Not used yet as the weather is too mild in the Southeast. It is in the livingroom neatly folded under a chair. Must remember how I folded it when I first use it.

Ivory, king size, Cozee Home plain fleece bedding. Love it. We have had cold nights and it is soft and cuddly and washes well.

Last purchase was the Perfect Formula TSV. It was a present for a friend of mine who has just retired from primary school teaching. She was absolutely delighted with it and says its working already. Wish I'd got 2

Dreamkeeper dressy scarf. Got it to go with a posh frock on my cruise, it arrived the day before we went and looks fabulous.

the perfect formula TSV and it hasnt arrived yet.
the last thing that arrived was the Aurora TSV and I like it but I am not sure when I will ever wear it as the stones are a tad larger than i expected. I suspect that the grey version was the best option

Cozee Home faux fur wrap - 2nd one bought on clearance as Xmas pressie on someone's gift list. And yes, I like the first one very much.

Last purchase was the Perfect Formula TSV. It was a present for a friend of mine who has just retired from primary school teaching. She was absolutely delighted with it and says its working already. Wish I'd got 2

Mine too! Too early to tell if ok though. Fingers (hopefully very strong nailed eventually) crossed!

The flavour stone pans, and I know they have had some bad reviews but I love them,

My slanket arrived today, bought following such good comments on here about them, just tried it out and love it, so lovely and soft and warm, don't need it at the mo but am sure I soon will, very pleased with it, thanks ladies for the tip x

I last bought a Tova Diamonique 2 tone black and white sterling silver bracelet for a friend. She loved it. It was expensive at £94 but was nice. Didn't like the operator on the telephone. Proper horrid old battleaxe!

I last bought a Tova Diamonique 2 tone black and white sterling silver bracelet for a friend. She loved it. It was expensive at £94 but was nice. Didn't like the operator on the telephone. Proper horrid old battleaxe!

You do realise you've helped fund Tova's next face lift :cheeky:, You'll be buying from Lulu next :smirk::angel:

My slanket arrived today, bought following such good comments on here about them, just tried it out and love it, so lovely and soft and warm, don't need it at the mo but am sure I soon will, very pleased with it, thanks ladies for the tip x
Mine came today too, it looks lovely but I haven't actually tried it yet.

You do realise you've helped fund Tova's next face lift :cheeky:, You'll be buying from Lulu next :smirk::angel:

I'd rather buy from Jennifer Kirk than Lulu! wonder how much work Tova's had done ? A fair bit I would imagine!

The Ego hairdryer TSV from the other day. It turned up yesterday, have only had one go with it so not sure yet. My hair's in crappy condition atm so it's a bit harder to judge the performance, unhelpfully.

I bought a tube of Decleor Aroma Epil Expert a couple of weeks ago. Smells okay, a bit chemical. Too early to say how it is inhibiting re-growth on hair as yet but I will give it a go. I am not too hairy anyway but I am hoping my underarms and bikini forest will become more of a small wood and need less tree surgery LOL

Inge x

Well I bought a Kindle which has not arrived yet, Hermes have it in the central Hub. Ordered on Tuesday it shipped yesterday.

I have been thinking about one and looking in them in Tesco and on Amazon. Only wanted the simple original one not the table, so the £99 and extras, oh and the four easy pay swung it. I did look at Amazon and compared price for what I was getting. Strange but true but QVC was cheaper!!!!!:eek:

I bought the Lenovo 10.1" tablet that was the TSV last weekend. My husband helped me to set it up when it arrived yesterday and I have to say that so far I am really impressed with it. The picture quality and ease of use is great and I'm pleased I went for it. There was one techy query hubby wanted to ask the Lenovo customer helpline and it was answered quickly and sorted while on the phone. Incidentally QVC CS said when I ordered it that it would be delivered from Lenovo direct and that QVC would send me an email prior to delivery informing me that it would then arrive 24 to 48 hours later. The parcel arrived yesterday morning by courier and lo and behold I have received an email from Q today telling me to get ready because my parcel was now on it's way to me ! Room for improvement with the system there!

Latest posts

Back