How's the Steampod going ILS?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

alter ego

Registered Shopper
Have you encountered any rain yet?

My hairdresser has been talking to clients about how it's done wonders for my hair and four of them have bought one and love it. I've had several "phew" moments so far - I hope she doesn't name me in case any of her future clients hate it!

I love it. Not had a single frizzy day since though we still haven't had much rain here. Thank you so much for recommending it.
Now what can I use to stop my nose peeling? I've been exfoliating and wearing moisturiser morning and night but it is still peeling.

You're very welcome - now if you'd hated it, I'd have changed my name and avoided ST!

Hmmm, the old dreaded cornflake nose, eh? Well, my cure has always been any old oil covered with good old Vaseline overnight. Or, if it's very sore, slathered with baby Zinc & Castor cream. I'm a side sleeper and keep an old pillowcase and towel for nights like this or hair mask nights. Z&C is excellent for a lot of things as zinc heals skin (I even use it on my heels when they look hoofy - I keep old socks for that job, too). I also look for zinc oxide sun stuff. My skin loves zinc! You could try Sudocrem if you have it, but try some oil under it.

Hope you lose the cornflakes soon!

My Steampod has just started badly leaking, think its is broke:doh:can't remember when I bought it or were I got it.

My Steampod has just started badly leaking, think its is broke:doh:can't remember when I bought it or were I got it.
Oh no. Mine is still fine. Did you use distilled water in yours? I imagine that they are only guaranteed for a year though often you expect to get at least 5 years from an appliance. You have probably had yours for a couple of years now but I suppose you need to know where you bought it from.

Latest posts

Back