Rising prices on bid!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

merryone

Registered Shopper
Having looked at the website regularly for the past few months I have noticed how expensive some of the stuff has become. They call themselves a falling price discount channel, but I can't see how they can honestly call themselves that ( I guess they can call themselves anything they like within reason!). Here's an example - Snake serum is up for grabs the web deal is £39.99 it says it's falling and there's a week to go and a quantity of four. The Tv deal however has 100 available and invites us to bid from £40! It also says the price is falling, so why would one want to bid higher than the current price? What's all that about? Are they hoping that we all put in bids for £50 so when the time comes to drop the price it will only drop to £39.99 ( The price they've decided they're selling it for - end of!) Confusing! Not only that i'm sure it used to regularly sell for round the £20 mark!

If you look at the website most of the deals invite the viewer to bid up, and most of the prices are about £10 dearer than early last year....Yes, I understand inflation, but this seems ridiculous, especially if they insist on calling themselves a discount retailer!

Having looked at the website regularly for the past few months I have noticed how expensive some of the stuff has become. They call themselves a falling price discount channel, but I can't see how they can honestly call themselves that ( I guess they can call themselves anything they like within reason!). Here's an example - Snake serum is up for grabs the web deal is £39.99 it says it's falling and there's a week to go and a quantity of four. The Tv deal however has 100 available and invites us to bid from £40! It also says the price is falling, so why would one want to bid higher than the current price? What's all that about? Are they hoping that we all put in bids for £50 so when the time comes to drop the price it will only drop to £39.99 ( The price they've decided they're selling it for - end of!) Confusing! Not only that i'm sure it used to regularly sell for round the £20 mark!

If you look at the website most of the deals invite the viewer to bid up, and most of the prices are about £10 dearer than early last year....Yes, I understand inflation, but this seems ridiculous, especially if they insist on calling themselves a discount retailer!

What I can't work out is they charge through the nose for tatt and still supposedly lose millions.

It makes me think about Starbucks, they supposedly only made a profit in one year out of fourteen. It makes you wonder why they bother :mysmilie_59:

Latest posts

Back