Lost my Mum after a three year fight

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

LorraineJ

Meow!!
As some you maybe aware my Mum had a stroke in May 2011 and left the south coast to live in Leeds, where I could see that she was alright living in a nursing home close by needing 24/7 care. She has been in and out of hospital since living in Leeds, for a variety of reasons, including septascaemia (sp), bronchitus, pneumonia, MRSA (twice) to name but a few.

Anyway she died in her sleep in the early hours of the morning having suffered major organ damage. For her, oddly enough I am glad because her suffering is over but I will miss one of my best friends. RIP Mum.

I feel for you. Losing a parent is terrible and you have spent a lot of time with your mum in the last few years. Hope you can find some distractions to ease the pain.

Sorry to hear your sad news LorraineJ. I am glad you were able to keep her close to you during the last few years, and I hope you can find peace knowing how well you loved and looked after her. I am sure your mum was proud of you. Take care of yourself.

im sorry to hear your sad news , having lost both parents I know how your feeling , at least shes at peace now , if that's any comfort for you :( xx

lorraine I am sorry to hear about the loss of your mum. Words can't really make up for the pain you must be going through but take comfort in the kind thoughts and wishes and in time I hope you will smile at all your memories of her.

lorraine so sorry to hear about your loss. my mum too died last july after a lot of illness. she was my best friend in the world. i miss her so much. x

Thinking of you at this sad time Lorraine, hope you find comfort from knowing that your Mum is now free of pain. x

Think of you and the rest of the family at this sad time. You did a great job overseeing her care, be kind to yourself x

So sorry to hear of your loss. Allow yourself time to grieve and be kind to yourself.

I'm so sorry to hear your sad news LorraineJ, thinking of you and your family xxx

So sorry to hear this sad news. My thoughts are with you and your family.

So sorry to hear about your mum. I hope you have friends and other loved ones to see you through what will be a very difficult time for you. Don't forget to visit us here for a bit of a lift to your spirits as there will be days when you will need it.

Latest posts

Back