Mally Liquid lipstick-Blossom

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Weathergirl

Registered Shopper
Sorry can't do links but as our Joanie has been offending my eyes with the bright red lippy and black eyes I wanted to reccommend a much more natural look for Mally fans out there. (sorry cannot call myself a "Mallynista"!!!!)

225450-item no for a duo of Liquid lippy. I received this yesterday in the Soft Pink option. I don't usually gush about something as trivial as a lip gloss but I cannot praise the "blossom" shade enough. It has to be the nicest colour for a lip gloss I have tried in ages. It has a pearl finish and is a beigy pink that looks so pretty on. I wish Mally would include this in a TSV. I reckon it really would suit most people. It comes with "Mallys Look"- a pinky nude that also looks nice. Blossom is available individually for £23 ish plus p & p but the duo was £26 plus p & p.

Can I just post slightly off topic for a second please?

I use very little make up due to having very sensitive skin so am not very experienced in the various brands and products.

I purchased the last Mally TSV and was initially very disappointed but left it for a while and am trying it again with slightly better results. But the one thing I love is the eyebrow thingy. I never used a pencil or anything but had recently noticed one brow seemed a bit patchy in comparison to the other (must be old age as I have never plucked a lot) so without any expectations I thought I would give it a go and am delighted with the result. The only thing is to buy it on its own is a bit expensive so hope it lasts a fair while!

The mascara went panda eyes on me and I prefer a lip stain to lippy but as a lipstick it seemed nice enough.

I'm not sure what to make of the face defender compact, at times I think it makes me very pale and others I think it is nice and smooth. Would a darker shade of foundation be better or worse (using quite a minimal coverage Clinique one at present)?

WG is your new lip gloss duo sticky and do you have to reapply it constantly?

Hi LATI I love make up chat so thanks for your post.

I personally don't find the liquid lippy sticky, but actually all lip glosses are a bit sticky but some are worse than others. I reapply mine after a cup of tea or coffee or eating. Today at work I reapplied 3 times. I think that's normal for a gloss anyway. The reason I think it's called a liquid lipstick is because the it looks like you have applied lipstick very lightly then a gloss over the top. Now I only have 2 make up items in my bag- a liquid lipstick and the under eye brightener pen.

I have used the face defender compact for a while now (coming to the end of my second one). I dab very lightly and as someone who has never used a powder I love it.

Like you I adore the brow stick-they do a duo but it may not be in stock atm.

Next Mally TSV 6th April apparently.

I recently watched the Mally shows, but have never bought any of her products. I however found myself putting a fair few things in my basket (although I didn't buy anything) such as the lip lacquers, the eyeshadow tube things, the face defender, the 6 ball system mascaras, th primer thing and the air foundation. I really would love to try this brand. I've never found one I've been completly happy with. But I like alot out of this.

Sorry can't do links but as our Joanie has been offending my eyes with the bright red lippy and black eyes I wanted to reccommend a much more natural look for Mally fans out there. (sorry cannot call myself a "Mallynista"!!!!)

225450-item no for a duo of Liquid lippy. I received this yesterday in the Soft Pink option. I don't usually gush about something as trivial as a lip gloss but I cannot praise the "blossom" shade enough. It has to be the nicest colour for a lip gloss I have tried in ages. It has a pearl finish and is a beigy pink that looks so pretty on. I wish Mally would include this in a TSV. I reckon it really would suit most people. It comes with "Mallys Look"- a pinky nude that also looks nice. Blossom is available individually for £23 ish plus p & p but the duo was £26 plus p & p.

I like Blossom liquid lipstick also Weathergirl. I bought 204107 twice (Mally Customer Favourites) the lippy shade is Blossom and you get the Volumising Mascara and the Evercolor Eye Pencil in black as well. It comes in a nice pink organza drawstring bag. You will see from the Questions/answers at the bottom that the shade is Blossom. Typical that the rubbish website is unable to give you any of this information. I rang Customer Services and asked but they didn't know either. Thank goodness the question/answer section had the info I needed.

I love the Mally eye sticks and mascara. On me they stay on all day and the mascara doesn`t budge and the eye stick doesn`t fade or crease. I rub my finger over the end of the eye stick and pat it on because I like a more matte finish. Her eye liner sticks are good too but I only own one because I rarely apply eye liner. I have very sensitive eyes and have had no problems with her eye makeup. If you wear specs for close up and find it difficult to apply eye makeup then the Mally sticks are very forgiving, you don`t have to apply precisely because you blend them in. That`s a Godsend to me.
I`ve yet to try other things in her range

I think blossom must have been in a tsv at some point because I had one and i only ever bought a couple of mally kits and an eyeliner set. Over time I've binned the majority of mallys stuff. I hate pearl or shimmer finish on my lips so blossom was about the first to get binned. The mascara was horrible, I could never get a nice effect, it always looked heavy. Liked the blushers and creaminess of the eye liners though they didn't stay on longer than any other brand. The pore less defender was OK, a copycat of benefits Dr feelgood balm.

Latest posts

Back