Tili CEW Collection

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sazza

Staff member
Launching tonight at 8pm, shipped on 18th April. £18 and £1.95 postage.

Our latest Tili bag not only celebrates our love for beauty, but you and all the other strong women in the world! In collaboration with CEW and in support of International Women's Day, the Celebrate Beauty, Celebrate You with CEW mini bag brings you fabu products from female-founded beauty brands to help you feel your most gorgeous. CEW works to recognise exceptional talent, achievement and innovation within the beauty industry, so you know these formulas from the likes of Elizabeth Arden, Skinsense, Laura Geller, Mally and Nails Inc are sure to impress.

*Amazing value: this Tili collection includes £83.71 worth of products for just £18, plus P&P. This saving is based on buying the

Ground-breaking formulas - supercharged with active ingredients, Skinsense treatments are developed to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Utilising lamellar technology found in suncare, plus Linefill, a powerful complex derived from sesame seed, this revitalising range is designed to keep working throughout the day and night to help you maintain a youthful look.

Hello Hydranet - the Skinsense Hydranet range is designed to help deeply hydrate the skin on your face and body, while working to improve the appearance of tone and radiance. Featuring hero beauty ingredients such as hyaluronic acid, acacia collagen and sweet almond oil, it's the ideal collection for helping to maintain a moisturised, fresh appearance, and is especially suitable for dry, dull skin types.

Artisan-baked formulas - whether you want to achieve a gorgeously perfected looking complexion, a rosy flush of colour to your cheeks or a golden, natural-looking tan, the baked formulations from Laura Geller will help you achieve it. Using liquid or cream formulas that are then baked on terracotta tiles for 24 hours, before being hand-finished by Italian artisans, each product glides on smoothly, with a soft, creamy application that can be layered for the intensity you prefer.

Nailpure - offering the same glossy, long-lasting colour from the Nails Inc range, Nailpure polishes are alcohol-free and enriched with a patented Regenerating Complex, designed to promote the look of harder, stronger and healthier-looking nails.

Mani-ficent - each Nails Inc nailcare formula is made with the Nails Inc patented wide hugging brush, designed to deliver a flawless application that's longwearing and chip-resistant, whichever shade you choose.

Celebrate Beauty, Celebrate You with CEW mini bag:
1 x Advanced Ceramide Capsules Daily Youth Restoring Serum (pack of 7) - each capsule contains a lightweight, silky-smooth serum in a pre-measured dose that works to revitalise the texture of your skin and increase the look of radiance and firmness. Formulated to help enhance your complexion's natural moisture barrier and encourage a more youthful look, while helping to leave your complexion feeling hydrated and softened. Infused with Enhanced Ceramide Lipid Complex, Botanical Complex Technology, Tsubaki oil, coconut oil and fatty acids
1 x Hydranet Intense Concentrate (25ml) - a light, silky serum designed to deliver a concentrated hit of hydration. Perfect for a quick and intense moisture boost that works to give your skin a luminous look and a supple texture. Formulated with potent actives and vitamins B, E and C, plus a blend of sweet almond oil, jojoba oil, Inca Inchi nut oil and shea butter
1 x Laura Geller Italian Marble Lipstick (3.4g) in Naples (pink tones with swirls of vibrant peach) - features a swirl of light and dark pigments designed to give depth, dimension and a soft-shine finish, plus a creamy, moisturising formula to leave lips feeling soft and smooth. Suitable for all skin tones and enriched with emollient oils
1 x Mally Evercolor Shadow Stick Extra (1.6g) in Timeless Taupe - we love a multi-tasker, and this formula offers everything from a sheer wash of colour on the lid to an intense smoky look. Working to be smudge-proof, transfer-proof, crease-proof and long-lasting, this hard-working formula will make sure your eye make-up keeps up with you and stays looking fierce, wherever your day may lead
1 x Nails Inc Bond Street Passage NailPure Nail Polish (14ml) - classic taupe. An essential in any manicure repertoire plus vegan and 20 free, this flattering nail varnish will have your nails looking perfected in one swipe of a brush. Long-wearing and quick-drying with Nails Inc's signature wide brush, this formula is made for the girl on-the-go who doesn't have time for inefficient beauty

*Amazing value: this Tili collection includes £83.71 worth of products for just £18, plus P&P. This saving is based on buying the full-size products directly from individual brand websites.

Elizabeth Arden Advanced Ceramide Capsules Daily Youth Restoring Serum (Pack of 7) direct £45 for 30 so approx £10.50 cost £2.52
Skinsense Hydranet Intense Concentrate 25ml - £21 previously quoted on this forum or £26 for 30ml so approx £21.67 cost £5.20
Laura Geller Italian Marble Lipstick (3.4g) - £15.99 cost £3.84
Mally Evercolor Shadow Stick Extra (1.6g) - £20 cost £4.80
Nails Inc Bond Street Passage NailPure Nail Polish (14ml - £15 cost £3.59

The nearest I can get is £83.16 so hope this is close enough.
Cost £19.95 incl p&p used in calculations.

*Amazing value: this Tili collection includes £83.71 worth of products for just £18, plus P&P. This saving is based on buying the full-size products directly from individual brand websites.

Elizabeth Arden Advanced Ceramide Capsules Daily Youth Restoring Serum (Pack of 7) direct £45 for 30 so approx £10.50 cost £2.52
Skinsense Hydranet Intense Concentrate 25ml - £21 previously quoted on this forum or £26 for 30ml so approx £21.67 cost £5.20
Laura Geller Italian Marble Lipstick (3.4g) - £15.99 cost £3.84
Mally Evercolor Shadow Stick Extra (1.6g) - £20 cost £4.80
Nails Inc Bond Street Passage NailPure Nail Polish (14ml - £15 cost £3.59

The nearest I can get is £83.16 so hope this is close enough.
Cost £19.95 incl p&p used in calculations.
Lippy looks nice.

I went for this for the make items/nail colour.
I love Laura Geller lippies and Mally’s eye sticks and thought the nail polish would be OK for toes. Not fussed about the other 2 bits, but I’ll use them.
It arrived Saturday.
This is mainly to tell anyone else who ordered to check the card that came with it as includes a code for 20% off some similar products from Q.
So possibly worth a look.

I went for this for the make items/nail colour.
I love Laura Geller lippies and Mally’s eye sticks and thought the nail polish would be OK for toes. Not fussed about the other 2 bits, but I’ll use them.
It arrived Saturday.
This is mainly to tell anyone else who ordered to check the card that came with it as includes a code for 20% off some similar products from Q.
So possibly worth a look.
is the nail polish taupe or pink? It looks pink to me on the qvc website image

Latest posts

Back