The Shopping Telly Bid Shopping fans Facebook Group

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I feel like such a fraud. I've just joined your group but used a fake fb profile that I never use. Really sorry :( I joined as Dave Thomas but Im not really Dave and Im not really Thomas so I changed the FB name to Mipsy Thomas but I'm not really mipsy either. I can't bring myself to join as the real me. Bid is my secret. Its not fair of me and I feel a bit bad now so ungroup me if you wish because I'm being a tw*t.

I feel like such a fraud. I've just joined your group but used a fake fb profile that I never use. Really sorry :( I joined as Dave Thomas but Im not really Dave and Im not really Thomas so I changed the FB name to Mipsy Thomas but I'm not really mipsy either. I can't bring myself to join as the real me. Bid is my secret. Its not fair of me and I feel a bit bad now so ungroup me if you wish because I'm being a tw*t.

:mysmilie_17::mysmilie_15:

The group seems to be a bit of a damp squib anyway so think I'll delete it anyway x

Give it time absolutelydelicious, Not only will people not be aware of it but some will be creating the latest of the Facebook profiles so they can remain anonymous. I'm sure the group will grow over the next few days and weeks though as people from all over find out about it not only from the bigger of the spies but also the tv of the forums and the fans of the presenters on Facebook & the blue bird too.

It also seems like everyone has boarded up and gone ome to sleep for the night

What is your entry policy? How will you make sure the undesirables don't get in?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back