Item Despatched Confirmation

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Whatsgoinon?

Registered Shopper
I have placed an order for the Bodyblade and have received the usual despatch email and am surprised that there is no tracking reference for this item. I'm sure it was via Hermes and considering the size of the package and cost of postage £5.95, there should be a tracking reference.

Instead there is a link to QVC's 'Read our Standard Delivery Terms' which takes you to their FAQ's page.

Has anyone else had this message?

Have no idea when it will be delivered and by who:confused:

This happened to me as well with the Bodyblade WGO. Item wasn't tracked and after 7 working days I rang Q to find out what was going on.

Apparently, even though the presenter said the item was in stock in the warehouse at Liverpool, this wasn't the case at all. The goods were being despatched directly from the supplier. I should have argued for my postage cost to be refunded really, but I didn't think of that until later on.
It took 9 working days to get here IIRC, which was ****** annoying, but if it makes you feel any better, it's totally worth it.
You do get an excellent workout with it. I've neglected it for the last week or so, but I'm definitely starting again.

I'm at work at the minute so I can't remember the exact details, but on the DVD, I ignore the 'Power 6' section and go to another section (sorry, can't remember what it's called), where they time you doing certain exercises.
It certainly helped me as the power 6 section was pretty boring IMO.

Good luck with it (when it eventually turns up that is)!!!

Same here - I ordered it last year. Took aaaaaaages (2 weeks I think) and when it arrived was battered and the box was soggy. A bloke in an unmarked van brought it - no clue which delivery service it was.
Shame really as I had ordered it as a present so the box was important! It's a good item though, but a shocker for postage when it takes an age.

I've never had a tracking reference for a delivery. If I hadn't seen it mentioned here I wouldn't know anyone did!

Thanks guys for your advice, rang CS and it is being delivered by XDP with no tracking number...most annoying because XDP aren't like your regular Hermes delivery guys, who know where to leave stuff if you're out. Think I've only ever had one delivery by them before, lets hope it doesn't go missing.

Q should really make sure that all their delivery companies offer a tracking service for larger items.

Thanks MrMarple for your advice re exercise, really hoping this will fit in along with the AeroPilates...I was using Kettlebells, but have had a bit of pain inside my spine and according to the X-Ray, it is normal wear'n'tear and my lumbar region should be curved, but mine is very straight for some reason. My core is pretty good, but really need the arms toning up a bit. :mysmilie_59:

This happened to me as well with the Bodyblade WGO. Item wasn't tracked and after 7 working days I rang Q to find out what was going on.

Apparently, even though the presenter said the item was in stock in the warehouse at Liverpool, this wasn't the case at all. The goods were being despatched directly from the supplier. I should have argued for my postage cost to be refunded really, but I didn't think of that until later on.
It took 9 working days to get here IIRC, which was ****** annoying, but if it makes you feel any better, it's totally worth it.
You do get an excellent workout with it. I've neglected it for the last week or so, but I'm definitely starting again.

I'm at work at the minute so I can't remember the exact details, but on the DVD, I ignore the 'Power 6' section and go to another section (sorry, can't remember what it's called), where they time you doing certain exercises.
It certainly helped me as the power 6 section was pretty boring IMO.

Good luck with it (when it eventually turns up that is)!!!

Just a question MrM; would the bodyblade help build upper body strength, do you think? I work in sales and have to carry appliances such as microwaves and vacuums. Thanx.

Just a question MrM; would the bodyblade help build upper body strength, do you think? I work in sales and have to carry appliances such as microwaves and vacuums. Thanx.

Hi Louise,
Yes I honestly do think it would help. Some of the reviews on Q are quite mixed, but for me personally, it's the best thing I've ever bought from them.
It takes patience and commitment though, but I think most people can spare 10 minutes a day can't they?
Give it a go, hopefully you'll be impressed.

Just to let you know, it arrived the day after speaking to CS, it did look as tough somebody had tried to get in the one end of the box. Had a couple of goes with it, but had my flu jab on Thursday and for some reason I've had a reaction to it...my arm is very red, painful and I have and 2" swollen red patch where the needle went in, so not used since.

It's normal to get a reaction like that to flu jabs - I always get that too. It will settle down in a few more days. Hurts like hell sometimes though eh :( Try to keep your arm moving and also could try cold compress or hot compress - whichever feels best for you.
Glad you got your delivery :)

Latest posts

Back