Returning items no pre paid label

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tarka

Registered Shopper
Purchased Decleor Arromaessence Iris & Neroli kits, cost £4.95 each, had major reaction to products. No ingredients listed, but have now discovered that they contain NUT OIL, think they should inform people of this.
Informed Q but told to pay to return, another £10. Should I have been given pre paid labels?

There was another thread on here, and QVC do not supply returns label for reaction to products it seems.

You could try asking to speak to a manager when you ring CS and see if that helps. Go with the well if you put the ingredients on your site I would have known not to try the product.

Email them instead, detail the reaction and ask for a pre paid returns label. Worked for me when I had an adverse reaction to a moisturiser. They seem to put up less of a battle via email for some reason.

Last edited:
Because it's in writing and if they refuse the matter may be taken somewhere higher up is my guess.

I'd agree, emailing tends to get a more reasonable response. I know I'm a broken record but email from your own email account rather than using their online contact form because it means you can keep a record of replies. I use [email protected] but I know there are other CS email addresses that work too.

Tarka, I would call up and tell CS that if, as the presenter should have, the nut oil was an ingredient, you would not have purchased, as it is an allergen to you, and caused a massive flare up. If you had to obtain something from your GP, mention this. The Q is not obliged to send out a label but, in the interests of good CS, they probably will. Just out of interest, how do you approach the issue of returning an item, for which you require a prepaid label? I usually call up, and ask for a prepaid label, so I can return an order. Sometimes, the wording can make a difference and, I agree, in your case, to have to pay another £10 to return the items, is a bit rich.

As Akimbo says, just email. You'll wait longer to get a response, but it'll be the response you want.

If beauty presenters spent less time waffling about celebrities, AY in particular, they would have time to inform us of ingredients that could cause allergies for some.

Latest posts

Back